Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

This is going to sound awful, but whatever. As annoying as their bickering was before the King's heart attack, their buddy buddy routine is worse. King's heart attack, ipso facto, made Raw worse.
I just hate when they are over there giggling at the Rock's jokes every day week

WWE are architects at building these video packages. But they can't build week to week shows for **** sometimes.

So much truth. That's. The one thing they have forever been spot on with. Even nothing feuds like Legacy and insignificant things like that have had awesome vid packages. Sometimes I can watch that all day over the actual feuds and product.

Kane had so much potential. Not saying he has been a failure. He just could have been so much more than what he is now.

I think the biggest mixtake is when he made his return and wasn't a monster in 2002. He was cutting regular guy promos a busted out the Spinarooni :smh:
His run from his debut til before his return in 02 was incredible. He had quite a few lowkey good matches, and excellent character.

Why the I need to read NikeTalk's rules. would they have Shield's attack be during commercial?
mean.gif
****** are cutting EVERYTHING, man.
mean.gif

Konnan @Konnan5150
@courtbauer @DazAltTheory @alexdgreenfield Diego Unchained i have it but not seen it yet.i love when DiCaprio ask for WhiteCake, that sounds

:smh:

Keeping a character unchanged for 15 years doesn't seem like the best idea.
I agree. He def needed to start talking. Could have cut creepy promos and said very little like Taker. But there was NO need for the unmasking

Damn, WWE is really cheap. No furniture, no TV.

Edit: Y2J said exactly what I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom