Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

So much truth. That's. The one thing they have forever been spot on with. Even nothing feuds like Legacy and insignificant things like that have had awesome vid packages. Sometimes I can watch that all day over the actual feuds and product.
I think the biggest mixtake is when he made his return and wasn't a monster in 2002. He was cutting regular guy promos a busted out the Spinarooni :smh:
His run from his debut til before his return in 02 was incredible. He had quite a few lowkey good matches, and excellent character.

Oh yeah I forgot they dropped the ball there too. I know they have a lot going on but they make so many BAD decisions.

Brad Maddox's fit 
nthat.gif

"I'm sowieee"

:x
Brad Maddox is so weird :smh:

"this maybe the worst segment in the history of Raw"

Once again Cole is acknowledging the terribleness which means Vince sees it as well lol

what an awful segment...so Wade is gonna lose the belt to Miz right...no way they give Jericho the belt with his schedule

I blame this all on Miz. He ruined the Figure 4, there's no Jeriton, Jericho and Barrett have been reduced to babbling and Maddox forgot his lines.

Vince letting us know through Cole that this segment was trash.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom