Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

**** Del Rio is the most pandering champion ever.  Born in Mexico but made in America.  Get the hell outta here.

Del Rio really had to tell us where he was conceived?

"I was made in America."
alien.gif

How is it that VKM can't see that Cessaro is the real deal?..This dude should be pushed to the moon..

[COLOR=#red]At the end Ziggler vs Bryant match...

I like the matchup but with two guys who get constant L's this is a stupid matchup. Doesn't build up either. But I did enjoy the match.[/COLOR]

really liked the spot off the top rope with the Zig reversal...and finally Ziggy wins

God King is so bad man...

"he is our Intercontinental champion..."

"he's our US Champ.. King..."

Just leave bruh

They've been doing throughout the show and it happened last week too. **** is stupid as hell...3 hours and they can't fit in everyone's entrances...really? :smh: :rolleyes

If they don't cut the entrances then how are they going to have time to promote The Call, Dead Man Down (or whatever it's called), Tout, Twitter, Did You Know, GI Joe, WrestleMania, Psych, Ion TV, Friday Smackdown, WWE Reading program, BA Star and every other thing that's more important than sports entertainment?

Who did Drew McIntyre piss off to go from the chosen one with kick *** theme music to this? :x :smh:

What the hell happens backstage? They treat these dudes like restaurant workers. You piss off a boss, you get your hours cut and then you're pretty much forced out.

I don't know, man...after the divorce from Tiffany and the domestic incident that led to her termination, dude's push started to derailed.

Mike Cole better stop saying WrestleMania is, "The Grandaddy of them all." Last time I checked that was the label for STARRCADE.

Mike Cole better stop saying WrestleMania is, "The Grandaddy of them all." Last time I checked that was the label for STARRCADE.

Damnit DC, now you got me missing STARCADE..And when I start missing SC, I start missing War Games..And when I start missing WG, I start to miss Great American Bash..Thanks for ruining my night..

As suckass as The Call will be, I have no problem watching their commercials as opposed to the Jackson Hewitt commercials

Last edited:
Kane had so much potential. Not saying he has been a failure. He just could have been so much more than what he is now.

Back
Top Bottom