Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

:lol: :rofl: really

"They think this is a story-line, but it's not to me Bryan"
hhhbryan031914.jpg

Last edited:
The michinoku pro match at Barely Legal 97 :pimp:. Direct predecessor to them crazy dragon gate spot fests
I mentioned this to someone else. TO ME, there is an obvious biting of the style done by the Shield to Kientai. All of the 6-man moves Kaitenai did in the 90s, the Shield bit. Especially the 3-way powerbomb

Watching Barley Legal 97.. First time I've ever watched it from start to finish... Damn, the Eliminators would have been money on today's indy scene...

Last edited:
The Eliminators were my favorite ECW tag team..Kronus was a beast with them high flying moves..And Total Elimination is my favorite tag team finisher of all time..

Kronus was always doing serious high flying moves..And he was always flawless and rarely botched..Dude is severely underrated..

Imo, Total Elimination was kinda wack as a finisher... but that's me.. Damn, Lance Storm had a rat tail lol... A blond one too...

Imo, Total Elimination was kinda wack as a finisher... but that's me.. Damn, Lance Storm had a rat tail lol... A blond one too...

I'd expect such blasphemy from a savage..

Dude... Blasphemous savage.. That's me in a nut shell.. Shout out to Jebus...

The 6 man was fun... A couple botches took it a notch down though... Still real fun..

Btw, I now get why does 4W posts as he watching a PPV like 6 hours later lol..

Total Elimination is my favorite tag team finisher of all time. I think the problem was that it was pretty sloppy most of the time due to Kronus not being able to do a jumping back kick high enough and usually just hits the guy with his ***. Maybe if RVD & Saturn did it, it would've look better. When done right, it's beautiful though.

View media item 870026View media item 870027

I actually really like the move.. Just not as a finisher... To me, it's just jump kick, and some is also sweeping you legs out...

WM 30 will be 8 matches, yet the card is still up in the air.

How can you not have the card set up yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom