Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Thinking of going to Barclays Center for Raw
How is the view in the 100 levels center? Can anyone that has experience in going to shows chime in on seating views.

The last time we saw Jojo
tumblr_mwykt6sFVB1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Alicia is looking alright in these gifs :pimp:

Kinda hope my boy comes through with tickets to Raw at Barclays through his job at Clear Channel, but meh, if it can't be done so be it.

Alicia always been the goods. I heard Wade is smashing, dude is lucky.

I think Alicia Fox is very attractive but I get that "I don't date black guys because all I dated were thugs so all black guys are thugs" vibe from her.

This is SPOT ON though. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea man that theme is good. To bad that's all he really got is a great theme music but they won't push him.

Got an email regarding the Network for 360 users:

For Xbox 360, all WCW and ECW pay-per-views can now be found under Shows > Vault.

Please also be advised that Content Controls must be set to allow for TV-14 content. See below for further instructions on setting content controls.

To modify content controls, please do the following:
Go to Xbox Settings
Select Family
Set the Content Controls to allow for TV-14 content
Save the settings and restart the WWE app

About to check it out now.

Decided to put on ChiTown Heat. Some lady in the crowd in the beginning had a toy WWF belt at the time. Not sure if they made those at the time but hilarious wearing it at an NWA event.

Earl Hebner is reffing the "scaffold match" with Tommy Young, but both rocking different shirts. I know there were actually NWA logo shirts the refs wore I think. Young wore the solid polo with bow tie. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the ish like that, if yall didnt know. A few months later, Hebner would be involved with the evil twin ref angle that had Andre as champ for a hot min, literally.

Thought as a kid the Windham/Willams match would be a showstealer but when I heard about the finish and the match being a total cluster(f)uck, watching it now, it sure was.

The Garvin/Flair match was ehhhhh. The cage match they had when Garvin beat Flair was practically the same match with Flair winning the title back. Corny stip was that Garvin as champ, his matches were all non-title until the match at Starrcade. Everyone knew Flair was winning the title back.

The Road Warriors shouldve won the tag belts in their hometown.

Wonder if they'll show Superclash 3 and any AWA stuff soon.. The attendance and matches were HORRRRRRIBLE.

:rofl: at the fact that Test came own the aisle to his theme song on the "night of his wedding with Stephanie" .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom