Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Thinking of going to Barclays Center for Raw
How is the view in the 100 levels center? Can anyone that has experience in going to shows chime in on seating views.

Not bad, i forgot what section exactly we sat in for TLC 2012, but it was camera facing in the first 10 or so rows and had no complaints

Man he said that so many times I don't even remember which show. I never heard of Raven walking around naked in front of Debra. Well that is Stone Cold's fault for being with a female in the industry.

A4N1RvG.jpg

Naomi panders too much to the crowd

Old Age Outlaws need to be placed in a retirement home already

The Rhodes Brother better get placed in the Tag Team Title situation. It's the least the WWE can do after they helped breathe life into the tag division.

Where are they going to find 30 particpants for this Battle Royal unless folks are pulling double duty. Perhaps we will see the return of ....

View media item 868988

When I was watching that AJ match my wife comes in the room and sees whats on the tv..She says, "Dang where'd that girl get all that booty meat?"..I say, "I don't know, but dudes on the internet love the girl on the mat way more"..She goes, "So they'd rather ride a 2x4 over a rollercoaster?"..I had no response..

so top three women are naty aj and cheeks..... anybody else good for the divas division and is eva on tv anymore

Back
Top Bottom