Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Man just watced Total Divas and DAMN Summer Rae is weak as hell man. I am seriously talking about real world girl WEAK. Not celebrity weak but damn that girls face is terrible.
I think that's the problem with the Divas right there. JoJo and Eva were pretty faces but can work 0.

Summer is actually a decent worker, decent dancer and could probably play a pretty good female dog. Paige, Emma, Sasha Banks are cute but not Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Stacey Keibler, etc.

And Layla is bad.

What happened to Andy the tough enough winner? All i remember is stone cold stunning him on raw

Last edited:
Andy had a bad attitude, thought he was more than what he really was, and wasn't picking up things quick enough, so they booted him

Last edited:
Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. 3MB vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Cesaro and Jack Swagger in a #1 contender's match is up next. The match ended in a no contest. A huge brawl broke out. Kane ran down and laid out Roman Reigns at ringside. Reigns and Kane fought up the ramp until The New Age Outlaws came out to help beat down Reigns. Kane and The Outlaws ended up beating down The Shield and standing over them.

looks like its kane and the outlaws vs the shield at mania. better than the ascension, i guess.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. 3MB vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Cesaro and Jack Swagger in a #1 contender's match is up next. The match ended in a no contest. A huge brawl broke out. Kane ran down and laid out Roman Reigns at ringside. Reigns and Kane fought up the ramp until The New Age Outlaws came out to help beat down Reigns. Kane and The Outlaws ended up beating down The Shield and standing over them.

looks like its kane and the outlaws vs the shield at mania. better than the ascension, i guess.

new age outlaws want that Wrestlemania payday..

Jeff coming back after his first TNA stint, and watching him come back as a main eventer was great to see. From watching the early Hardy, to seeing him win the IC title over HHH on SD in '01, then going over him for the WWE title was :pimp:

Idc if he's in TNA, he's still one of my all time favs. Just can't help but think he's wasting his time. Along with Kurt. Damn WWE needed him bad at one point.

I love CM Punk. Very big fan, hes the reason I, and a lot of other people, started watching wrestling again.

But he was getting tired and disinterested. And theres nothing worst than seeing a great wrestler who has no interest (see RKO)

Don't like seeing the NAO out anymore, but sounds better than Rowan and Harper.

I see Titus O'Neil's push continues as he loses to Big Show in under 5 minutes. I don't mind though since Titus is very young and has plenty of time to move up.

Why have we not yet complied a real must see PPV list? Random pots are cool and all but i always forget to take note. I need a list to reference at any time.

JLVEkwC.jpg

XGhRwh2.gif

Last edited:
I'm dying to find the clip of Michael Cole saying, "THE APA?! THE APA?!" like 6 times.

Undertaker is too old to be sportinf a damn Mohawk

I see Titus O'Neil's push continues as he loses to Big Show in under 5 minutes. I don't mind though since Titus is very young and has plenty of time to move up.

yeah a good 36 years young

What's truly unfortunate is that had they not rushed the gun splitting up the Prime Time Players they likely would have ended up with Tag Team Title shots at Mania by default.

Imagine Titus turning on Darren at the Grand Daddy of them All after a loss to the U-SOs!!!

Last edited:
Anyone else think that they decided not to do Goldie vs Cody at WM b/
I love CM Punk. Very big fan, hes the reason I, and a lot of other people, started watching wrestling again.

But he was getting tired and disinterested. And theres nothing worst than seeing a great wrestler who has no interest (see RKO)

agree with all of this.

i grew up LOVING wrestling from 1987 until Rock/SCSA 'officially' retired. for a few years in the 2000s i kept up with what was going on through this thread. i remember King Booker and SES Punk being huge on here.

only reason i came back to watching semi-full-time was because of CM Punk's pipebomb.

Thinking about going to Summerslam this year, but build for Wrestlemania has been so poor. It feels like it'll only get worse heading into the summer.

Back
Top Bottom