Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Of course RAW was bad again; you have 3 weeks and one of the biggest matches has no build because Brock and Taker can't even be on your big program.

This is why I went from wrestling fan to causal observer; if D Bry doesn't win at WM30 then I will probably be checked out til the Rumble again.

I dont know why I dont use my DVR but I always seem to want to watch Raw over anything else on Monday's or make sure I catch most of it. Raw has its ups and downs, but as a fan, I like to see some continuity in storylines, build up to the match, etc... but you really cant have it now in this day and age it wasnt for NT, I wouldnt be as interested in wrestling than I normally would.

I like the pop The Shield got last night, but the power struggle between Reigns and Ambrose is forgotten? Rollins just walking out a few weeks ago? Talks of The Shield vs. Kane and Rowan and Harper. They could've had a storyline since the Rumble who to eventually lead to a Triple Threat match

Had some personal days to use so decided to watch some of the network. Some random observations, at the end of Starrcade 84, there's some guy just standing in the background while Gordon Solie and Bob Caudle were talking, til they pan out back to the ring, hilarious. Cody' Rhodes' robes and hood designs were taken from Big Dusty's runs in robes back in the day. Hope they show some more content like Superstars off Wrestling and Wrestling Challenge as well as some NWA Worldwide.

Anybody still able to get the other content on the 360 from changing the settings as per the email sent?

Didn't make a Damn difference on the 360 content...

I don't agree with what either Austin or Punk did..I think both of them were/are acting like little children that are mad cause they didn't get their own way..

I think the big difference is that Punk is the one who is always talking about how things need to change and guys need to stand together to make the business better..And then we doesn't get the WM main event, he gets pissed and walks out on all those guys he spent so much time saying he cared about..If he wanted to leave then he needed to do the right thing and went out putting someone over and giving them some shine..

I don't agree with what either Austin or Punk did..I think both of them were/are acting like little children that are mad cause they didn't get their own way..

I think the big difference is that Punk is the one who is always talking about how things need to change and guys need to stand together to make the business better..And then we doesn't get the WM main event, he gets pissed and walks out on all those guys he spent so much time saying he cared about..If he wanted to leave then he needed to do the right thing and went out putting someone over and giving them some shine..

I agree with most of this.. But at the same time, if I had been lied to over and over... And just felt burnt the **** out.. I would tell them to **** off and do the same damn thing...

Austin said that he regretted walking out though. Said he wish he could take it back.

Anyways, DBry legit hurt his shoulder lastnight. A MRI is scheduled...

I legit want Triple H to win that title.

I legit want to see him win it too just for the crowd reaction ... I wanna see garbage fill up the ring... If not the wwe universe is a bunch of pansies if they let shovel get out of mania without making a scene

^
Seems like most of the universe is ****. It'll be the main event and end of the show though, so if there was a time to throw garbage that would be it.

PWI is reporting that Sting has just signed with WWE and will debut at WM 30.

Now reports are coming out that it's not true.

Orton has heat backstage from last night. He called a fan out. Fan yelled ring the bell, Orton said no, it's no dq, then pointed at a fan before doing a move. It rubbed ppl wrong backstage.

Last edited:
Because of this shoulder injury thing, I'm now convinced that Daniel Bryan is winning the strap at WM.

Anyways, DBry legit hurt his shoulder lastnight. A MRI is scheduled...

That sucks. Really bad timing. I wonder if they'll have an injury angle if his shoulder is really bad.

I was listening to Review a Raw and they commentated on the pedigree and hand cuff spot.

Orton has heat backstage from last night. He called a fan out. Fan yelled ring the bell, Orton said no, it's no dq, then pointed at a fan before doing a move. It rubbed ppl wrong backstage.

This is so moronic if it's true. Orton is supposed to be the douchebag heel that he so effortlessly portrays. He plays it up, gets a little crowd participation and then gets heat for it.

Kind of reminds me of NTWT favorite wrestlers Dolph Ziggler problem with management for playin up to his gimmick during interviews outside of promos on TV. Zigg is supposed to be a Show Off who verbally expresses how much better he is than the next man who then goes out and proves this fact in the ring. He plays up to this character then catches heat

Could you imagine if back in the day Ric Flair and the Horsemen caught heat for styling and profiling. The Horsemen said they lived up to their on air gimmick by continuing to play that role when off camera... the jets, the women, the lavish clothes, etc.

No wonder everyone's personality on the roster is so damn stale.

Being a heel rubbed people the wrong way backstage? WWE Lololgic

Last edited:
I'm glad my guy @VC3FAN copped that shirt for me a few months ago :pimp:

And though I love the Rhodes Bros tagging together, I sort of want this Cody back
tumblr_n2nexgFIrr1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_n2nexgFIrr1ql0k28o3_250.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom