Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

KkjPHWr.gif

The kid in the crowd on top of the Viper makes this GIF look so bad *** :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

re: 8 Man Directionless Tag Match

Those everyone hits their signature move cycle are usually a thing of beauty but it just didn't work or flow as a finish for this match

No Ziggler entrance :smh:

Last edited:
The HHH/Bryan beatdown segment was OD long..
Like someone mentioned a few pages back, I think it would be awesome if the Shield interfered in the match at WM30 to help Bryan win, but there's no way they do that. Since they won't do that, they need to just leave the straps on the swagtastic Randy Orton.

Shield?

Would be awesome if they teased a face interference for the matche(s) at Mania on the next two Raws.

Yeah I'm thinking they get behind D Bry at some point

Reigns could be Bryan's Diesel and eventually get a match with them like HBK/Diesel back in the day

Punk leaving and staying away til Summerslam or even Survivor Series is what's best for business

The HHH/Bryan beatdown segment was OD long..
Like someone mentioned a few pages back, I think it would be awesome if the Shield interfered in the match at WM30 to help Bryan win, but there's no way they do that. Since they won't do that, they need to just leave the straps on the swagtastic Randy Orton.
I'm glad people are realizing the swag of one Randall Keith Orton. People may say he's bland, I prefer his calculated tactics and the rest holds just to piss people off. He's been my favorite guy for some time now. So glad they let him go back to heel status. That is always the best Randall.

Legacy and Legend Killer Orton were the best. He came off as vicious (Legacy) or narcissistic sociopath (Legend Killer).

The current Orton seems like a sniveling cry baby who they've had job out and not look like a credible champion. He was overshadowed by the Authority, Big Show, Cena, Batista and Bryan.

Also that long women's post is wrong on the fact that Summer Rae is on the shoe and Alicia Fox made several appearances. Still sucks that it doesn't feature the others.

Ate some candy and fell sleep last night. I see I missed another horrible raw huh

Did you brush your teeth tho?

Raw has been terrible for months. I don't even much going on, and it doesn't sound interesting either. I see why it pit you to sleep.

Of course RAW was bad again; you have 3 weeks and one of the biggest matches has no build because Brock and Taker can't even be on your big program.

This is why I went from wrestling fan to causal observer; if D Bry doesn't win at WM30 then I will probably be checked out til the Rumble again.

That Promo video and Paul Heyman did the job on building the Taker/Brock match

Taker is brittle so I don't foresee a pre-Wrestlemania Brock beat down

We already saw Taker chokeslam Brock so that too won't happen again

So they'll play up the dead man is becoming mortal angle and Brock being the guy to destroy the rest of his soul and body. Fairly simple.

I have a hugeeeee feeling that CM Punk will show up at Wrestlemania, interfere in HHH match and having D-Bryan pin HHH..

THAT WOULD BE :nthat:

I have no desire to see CM Punk on my screen any time soon.

I'm not "done with him" or whatever. But I've been annoyed with his antics over the last few months and the irrational behavior from marks doesn't help.

In light of his recent situation, the hard marking that took place when the 400+ day title streak was coming to an end looks even MORE pathetic. ****** were acting like the Rock personally slapped them in the face. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The hypocrisy is wild crazy and it starts with his fraud ***. 

Of course RAW was bad again; you have 3 weeks and one of the biggest matches has no build because Brock and Taker can't even be on your big program.

This is why I went from wrestling fan to causal observer; if D Bry doesn't win at WM30 then I will probably be checked out til the Rumble again.

I'm with you. From a booking stand point, and the business end, Mania cannot end without D Bry holding up the title to end the show. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom