Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Cena gonna be #1 until he smashes stephanie or something. I dont see dude slowing down anytime soon in terms of $$$. 

mWiqmiy.gif

I know Shovel is hated among the IWC, but thoughts on him as an actual performer?

I thought he was always a great fit for what the WWE needed at the time transitioning between the attitude and PG era. Great heel. I also liked his moveset. That running side knee smash and spinebuster. Always thought the pediegree was dope as well. 

It just irked how during a PPV in the early 2000s (i forget which, i watched it the other night) that Jim Ross called him the greatest technical champion the wwf has ever seen 
indifferent.gif

That was probably Vince feeding those lines to Ross. HHH has been in the good graces with Vince forever

^Vince probably told him to say that. 2000-2001 peak HHH was great though. I just soured on from all his shenanigans from 2002-2007, and certain stuff there after.

HHH around 00-01 was pretty great until he tore his quad and came back all blown up. He got pretty lazy after that too unless it was a big ppv match.

LOL JR said that at the 2000 royal rumble where shovel faced cactus jack in a street fight. Did the CM punk incredulous head shake when I heard it. I just saw that today during lunch.

Anybody wanna recommend some good HHH matches? Aside from the obvious ones like Royal Rumble 2000 with cactus jack and his HIAC with taker at WM

LOL JR said that at the 2000 royal rumble where shovel faced cactus jack in a street fight. Did the CM punk incredulous head shake when I heard it. I just saw that today during lunch.
roll.gif
I mean I had an inclination that it was all Vince but for anyone to say that period is laughable 

His entire 2000 pretty much. Jericho at Fully Loaded, iron man with Rock at Judgment Day, and Benoit at No Mercy were the standouts

Rumor going that AMC is interested in buying the WWE.

Last edited:
Man, I don't care if AMC buys WWE, as long as they bring Vince Gilligan on to be a writer

I'd give anything to see a Bryan flying knee followed by a Cesaro swing into the titantron to Andrea

Back
Top Bottom