Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

It was at a TLC PPV... It was for #1 contendership... It was a great match, probably my personal favorite ladder match as well... It was wrestled so much unlike normal ladder matches.. I definitely recommend watching it...

Thanks man. Got my Network recommendation for the night.

So I typed in Seth Rollins in tumblr, and randomly as I scrolled I came across these gifs all together

tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co1_250.gif
tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co2_250.gif

tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co6_250.gif
tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co4_250.gif

tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co5_250.gif
tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co3_250.gif

tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co7_250.gif
tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co8_250.gif

tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co9_250.gif
tumblr_n0u074gr3R1rlmi6co10_r1_250.gif

View media item 855470
Tumblr, where the big freaks play

According to The Wrestling Observer, certain people in WWE were not too thrilled with Jim Ross relating a story on a recent edition of "Opie and Anthony" about Vince McMahon "sharting" himself in front of Ross and Gerald Brisco.

In what was said to be a retaliatory move, WWE once again took a shot at Ross, this time on the March 3rd edition of Raw.

If you recall, during Raw, JBL talked about how much he liked Vince McMahon as an announcer. Jerry Lawler then asked how he would compare Vince as an announcer to Jim Ross. JBL said Vince was better because he could speak English, and then said it's like comparing horse manure to ice cream, which was a line Bobby Heenan used in 1991.

The sad part about this is somehow Vince really has deluded himself into believing he is one upping Jim Ross with these things.

Like I can see Vince sitting along in his office, re-watching Raw and getting off to that one line from JBL

Smh at Peep recommending Souled Out 2000, that joint was awful too man. Y'all are a bunch of trolls :lol:

JR was so pivotal to the last decade + of WWE. :smh: how they've done him dirty.

Watching Backlash 04. Smh at this Eugene storyline. No idea how WWE got away with this, pretty offensive imo

Watching Backlash 04. Smh at this Eugene storyline. No idea how WWE got away with this, pretty offensive imo

Word...his whole career was uncomfortable to watch. Crazy how he got such a ****** gimmick being the respected trainer he is.

-According to an internal list that was just made in WWE, the company is projecting the following five guys to be the top Superstars, in order, going forward after WrestleMania XXX in April.

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Sheamus
5. Roman Reigns

Many found it interesting that both Sheamus came in at number two, and that Batista was not on the list at all. In the case of Sheamus, many point to the fact that Triple H has been very high on him for quite a while.

It should be noted, by the way, that this is a list of the guys they feel will be in those positions several months down the line, as opposed to where they are today. Obviously when they get to that point, things will likely have changed many times, but this is the list that the company just recently made.

:smh: at no cesaro or any other shield member besides roman. Surprised bray isn't on that list.

And how much higher can you push cena?! :smh:

:smh: at shaemus. He needs a character change. Lucky he was making HHHs protein shakes. SMH

Last edited:
:smh: at shaemus. He needs a character change. Lucky he was making HHHs protein shakes. SMH

Shaemus should definitely get bumped off of the list for Cesaro.

Reigns and Bryan are the only ones who deserve to be on that list. Orton is my dude, but he's gotta let some other wrestlers get shine.

I wouldn't read too much into that list anyway. Things always change on the fly (ala Bootista from this past month).

Didn't they "report" a different list just last week? This is not news man :lol:. If this is actually legit, then it was CLEARLY made before Ryders Last ReZort came out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom