Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Anyone sit on the ramp side of a PPV or Raw? I got my seats for Wrestlemania and I'm to the right of the ramp. How were your views?

My godson is kind of short so kind of worried.. might bring a seat cushion to help him see over.

attended a raw on the ramp side

i thought it was cool actually and said i would do it again

after most matches some of the faces will actually come shake hands or what not 

lol I loved it when Lawler would put Grandmasta over like crazy and then flat out deny that he's his son every time JR would bring it up. It was wack that Grandmasta didn't get a reaction from that crowd when Cole brought him out. They didn't show respect to a legend.

Heel Michael Cole was great. Michael Troll and the Cole Mine >>> *

lol I loved it when Lawler would put Grandmasta over like crazy and then flat out deny that he's his son every time JR would bring it up. It was wack that Grandmasta didn't get a reaction from that crowd when Cole brought him out. They didn't show respect to a legend.

Heel Michael Cole was great. Michael Troll and the Cole Mine >>> *
word

Ringside VIP wrestle mania seats still available for 2 g 'z might have to do it
Do it. Next time WM is somewhat near Philly, I'm doing VIP and everything. 

Especially since theres a good chance you might witness history with the Shovel actually putting someone over at Mania. Oh, and D-Bry winning the title

Last edited:
In reference to the Grandmaster Sexay vid, the crowd reaction was what I remembered the most. I cringed.

So ready for mania! All NTers that are going should meet up! I'm sure 4W will set something up like he did last year.

I should go to the N.O. As well. I'm a few hours well. I got an ex in hospitality. I can get the hook up on rooms.

Word is that AJ is indeed being punished due to her relationship with Punk. WWE is trying to send a message to him.

I expected her to drop the title last night, but I don't think they are trying to send a message to Punk.  If they were mad at Punk, they would be burying him on TV.  Instead, they haven't said a bad word about him.  Vince is supposedly trying to not do anything to upset Punk with the hopes he'll eventually return.

It doesn't make sense for them to send that type of message to someone that they would LOVE to have back.

Punk is the guy that kinda made wrestling "cool" again for a little bit.

Someone give me a PPV to watch while I write these lab reports. First three posted that I haven't watched yet gets my time for the next 10 hours

Last edited:
I expected her to drop the title last night, but I don't think they are trying to send a message to Punk.  If they were mad at Punk, they would be burying him on TV.  Instead, they haven't said a bad word about him.  Vince is supposedly trying to not do anything to upset Punk with the hopes he'll eventually return.

Aren't Punk and Vince pretty close as well?

CloseSinfulIridescentshark.gif

Thanks for the responses. Watched Backlash the other day. Gonna watch SS, Souled out, and December to Dismember

Back
Top Bottom