Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I don't even know if I could handle her Naomi's mass. I never been with a black woman before.
It's all love man, but that was one of the corniest things I've read in awhile. 

roll.gif

View media item 1033771
"Ric Flair’s Guide to Stylin’ and Profilin’" - WCW Magazine [September 1993]

If you want to have a looker like Fifi on your arm just like Ric Flair, you better take his advice to heart.

[Flair on His Clothes]

"Pat Riley wears Giorgio Armani suits; the ‘Nature Boy’ wears Ric Flair suits. Custom made from only the finest silks, cottons, and linens, because only the best gets to touch this body. Pocket squares made out of such fine fabrics that you wouldn’t dream of using them to wipe your nose. Bally’s shoes for the feet. As for undergarments, some might say why bother, but I say give the women something else to unwrap. A silk number with three buttons is just right. I’ve never heard a single complaint. Whooooooo!”

[Flair on Food]

"Here are a few words for all you men and women out there who can’t resist a trip to the refrigerator and have it stuffed full of Triple Brownie Overload ice cream and Kentucky Fried Chicken leftovers.
We’re human beings, not animals, and we should be able to control what we eat. When I go out to a fine French restaurant, I want a little glass of wine, a small salad, my main course, and maybe a light dessert. Maybe. To be the man, you have to have class, and class means control and reason. Being a slob means swallowing without chewing and eating anything that’s shoved in front of your face. By the way, you’ll never find me in one of those fast food restaurants. I carefully control what’s thrown into this body, and if it’s not prime, grade-A, or fresh, it’s not getting past my lips.”

[Flair on Women]

"Blondes, brunettes, redheads, it doesn’t matter. Only an insecure jerk cares what color hair his woman has. I’m not saying what’s outside doesn’t matter, because it does. But I’ve seen just as many ravishing redheads as bodacious blondes. Whooooooo! If you’re fat and out of shape, you don’t stand a chance. I like my women slim and busy, but don’t bother applying if you’re a human X-ray, either. College-educated women have it all over dropouts, but don’t go out of your way to display your encyclopedic knowledge. In my relationships, only one person can wear the pants, and that’s the man.”

#ScumbagVince

​WZ has learned from those inside WWE that another big change has been made as a result of recent budget cuts.

The company has done away with the tour busses they would provide for production crew members, backstage hands and others.

In the past, WWE would supply busses and fill them with crew members to transport them from television taping to television taping. This was an expense the company paid for to comfortably transport the enormous amount of people making all of the TV content possible each week.

Now the busses are gone, and the crew is being told they will have to drive from city to city for television tapings.

The WWE is literally a cash cow. They are far from financial troubles. Like it was side before, all these cuts are for show for investors. Perhaps @JohnnyRedStorm   can chime in on the money side?

CFO$ has cooked up some bangers. Johnston's protege :smokin

Really like Zayn's new theme. Too bad they didn't use Olé instead of oh.

Back
Top Bottom