Wrestling Thread June 15-21 | 6/21 TNA Slammiversary - KotM Foley/Jarrett/Joe/Style/Angle

I guess I'm not going to the Bash in Sacramento if they're gonna throw away the PPV before the damn thing even gets here.
smh.gif

Does anybody know where to get tickets though? Maybe it will turn for the better

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The only positive is I doubt Orton will drop the title that quickly.

And they just keep making The Bash even more pathetic
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I used to hate John Cena, I've grown so fond of him b/c I hate HHH soooooooooooooooooo much

Miz looks like he has what it takes to be the next Edge type heel, he has REALLY grown on me, I thought when him and Morrison went their separate ways we'dsee him become the next Marty Jannetty

i was close.

E is just having the bash next week. Same set of matches and then they will see how many are dumb enough to strea.... I mean purchase the pay per view.

I love how there was a three hour show and they had like, zero buildup to their next PPV in two weeks. Brilliant. This is why I stream instead of paying forPPVs.

Them 3 hours felt like 4, Vince better be glad aint nothin else on on Mondays cause this is just getting sad.

Impact > Raw

With the WWE basically having back to back "PPV" Raw's, how can they expect anyone to buy The Bash?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With the WWE basically having back to back "PPV" Raw's, how can they expect anyone to buy The Bash?
They expect yall to buy the bash to see HHH's 1st title defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

This is for you 4wrestling:

miznutshothornswagglefr.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The WHC match was my favorite for the night. Really enjoying Punk as the champion
pimp.gif

Donald Trump working with WWE again
eyes.gif

HHH feuding with Orton. I don't mind seeing that again for the fourth time.

DiBiase & Rhodes feuding The Hart Dynasty and the Colons wouldn't be a bad idea.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

4w... you read bret's book?... I thought this was something recent (last 5 years or so) but apparently he was in on Montreal too... and even had Vince's ear long before that....

I didn't read Bret's book, but I'm almost 100% positive he wasn't in on the Montreal screw job.

I read Bret's book (which is the best wrestling book I've ever read, better than Foley's and Jericho's) and I'm 100% HHH was in on thescrewjob. Plus the way he responded to Bret's wife when she was talking to him after the screwjob he looked like a fool and definitely sounded like he waslying.

Either way, I hate him. He makes watching wrestling so much less entertaining.

Good and bad of Raw.

Good:
Orton winning
Jericho vs Rey
The World Heavyweight Championship match.
The Goldust/Miz segment and the fact that Goldust referenced the time he kiss Ahmed. Cody will never be half the wrestler Dustin is.
Santino's segment with Vince and that he was trying to get Santina fired.
The fact that there actually is going to be some focus on the tag division.
John Cena's promo believe it or not. I thought it was funny how much of a smart $!# he was being.

Bad:
HHH
ECW title match getting 5 minutes.
Trump buying RAW. JBL or Dibiase would've been so awesome
David Hart Smith getting squashed.

Not a bad show overall, could've been better.

Cena stays jobbing these days, don't get why people hate him still.

^Yeah, I'm actually a big Cena fan. There was someone that posted on MatForums about Cena and the good that he actually does and showed some examples. Itreally showed that while Cena does look like superman and win in most of his feuds he still puts over the other guy

Originally Posted by YardFather

4w... you read bret's book?... I thought this was something recent (last 5 years or so) but apparently he was in on Montreal too... and even had Vince's ear long before that....

I didn't read Bret's book, but I'm almost 100% positive he wasn't in on the Montreal screw job.

I read Bret's book (which is the best wrestling book I've ever read, better than Foley's and Jericho's) and I'm 100% HHH was in on the screwjob. Plus the way he responded to Bret's wife when she was talking to him after the screwjob he looked like a fool and definitely sounded like he was lying.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Ak-8&feature=related

skip to about 3:00

HHH was the main cog in the screwjob. If you watched Shawn Michaels DVD (Heartbreak and Triumph), HBK said that HHH said to Vince "+#!@ him (Bret Hart)!If he won't do business (drop the title), you do business for him!"

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by YardFather

I read Bret's book (which is the best wrestling book I've ever read, better than Foley's and Jericho's) and I'm 100% HHH was in on the screwjob. Plus the way he responded to Bret's wife when she was talking to him after the screwjob he looked like a fool and definitely sounded like he was lying.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Ak-8&feature=related

skip to about 3:00

I forgot about this. I remember being heated when I saw it. Brisco talking about Shawn being a professional is a joke. Shawn Michaels at the time was one ofthe most unprofessional people in the history of the business.

Back
Top Bottom