Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

f3b9bfa7_LL-86.gif

Everytime I see a Nia Jax match, I just think she would probably fare better as a comedic face than a heel. Her attire is goofy, her theme is almost as happy and lively as Sami Zayn's, and her finisher is an unconvincing leg drop. It also doesn't help that every time she was on Breaking Ground she was on the verge of shedding tears like Tommy Dreamer

Because shes big?

How is it uncovincing for a 250 pound woman to leg drop 120 pound women?

Well for one thing it doesn't even connect when she hits it. Her using the Samoan Drop >>>> leg drop. And she seems to simply be too nice of a person and isn't all that intimidating in the ring (yet I guess)

Zack Sabre Jr vs Roderick Strong from the last PWG show was flat out amazing... Strong is such a good heel in PWG... It was the culmination of a long feud and was just so heated...

I'm glad that Strong has finally broken out of his CAW mode

Last edited:
Just finished watching the WWE24 on Rollins ... :nthat: :nthat: WOW ! How can anyone hate / boo this man 8)

I can't hate on dude at all..I just think he's not a good heel..I attribute part of that to Vince booking him to constantly look weak..But dude would probably be the most natural Face on the roster behind Cena and maybe BK..

Started watching 24 br it's getting late. I'll watch on my lunch break tomorrow. Seth rocking the metcons.

Back
Top Bottom