Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Styles running down to wash Cena that many times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was great

Only way that would've been better would be if Nikki came out to check on Cena then caught a Styles Clash.

Man I really wished this happened

She's small but she's strong. Her in ring work could still use some work. I think she'll be fine tho

That doesn't fit the female Reigns mold though, book her as the female DBry (not Brie).

Technically it does fit, cause Reigns actually isn't that strong, and only looks intimidating when standing next to Styles or Sami Zayn. Rollins picking him up for that turnbuckle Powerbomb like he was Kalisto was all I needed to see

Technically it does fit, cause Reigns actually isn't that strong, and only looks intimidating when standing next to Styles or Sami Zayn. Rollins picking him up for that turnbuckle Powerbomb like he was Kalisto was all I needed to see

That's why she doesn't fit, man :lol:. She doesn't LOOK the part and we all know Vince couldn't care less about actually being strong. I'm not saying she won't flourish, but she shouldn't be booked as the female Reigns.

Just saw taht Rickoshet and Will match you guys talked about.

Some of those spots were wilddd

But it just seemed like it was a ballet lol

Cursing 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

And those chants 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did Will miss landing that kick before he did the stunner off the turnbuckle?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom