Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Will catch the Seth special tomorrow. Still need to see the D Bry one, too.

Any podcasts?

She's becoming Chyna v2.0 -- voice and all
@Chennylou
laugh.gif

So it takes 2 months for Charlotte to fend off Nattie, but takes Dana Brooke 2 minutes to squash her :lol:

Just for the record, I wasn't as crazy about the RIcochet/Osprey match as everyone else was. I was like DAMN a few times though, I won't fake. But there was too much going on for my liking. I enjoyed Fish/Baretta more from that same card. 

@CelticsPride34  

From Meltzer:
[To cut Seth off as a babyface] was dumb. They need that kind of guy. To do it for a guy like Reigns who's dying in the role, and the other part of him is that house show sales are going down, they're not terrible but they're on the descent not the ascent.

So all of these things by normal standards of decision making, you go "you know what, he's not the guy, we thought he was the guy but he's not". But they are bound and determined that he's the guy to the point of muting Seth Rollins, turning AJ Styles. I mean I loved the turn, but at most of the house shows AJ Styles was getting the better reaction than Roman Reigns. I mean there were some shows were Roman got better reactions, but generally AJ was getting a better reaction. And on TV it's night and day who's getting better. We can all come up with excuses night and day on why something is gonna work but the litmus test on who's gonna get over is if you give them a chance they get over, and that's it.

Everything else, whether it's saying some women will like him or he's got a good body or he has a good promo, all these things are factors but not as important You can learn from it, but to go in there and just say because he's a good looking guy and he can be a role model for the company so he's gonna get over, I mean they've had a year plus and it's just not working Maybe Seth would be better, and if it didn't work for Seth then you can turn him back heel. This isn't the time for Seth to be heel, and now people are being told to hate him it's just falling flat

From Meltzer:

[To cut Seth off as a babyface] was dumb. They need that kind of guy. To do it for a guy like Reigns who's dying in the role, and the other part of him is that house show sales are going down, they're not terrible but they're on the descent not the ascent.

So all of these things by normal standards of decision making, you go "you know what, he's not the guy, we thought he was the guy but he's not". But they are bound and determined that he's the guy to the point of muting Seth Rollins, turning AJ Styles. I mean I loved the turn, but at most of the house shows AJ Styles was getting the better reaction than Roman Reigns. I mean there were some shows were Roman got better reactions, but generally AJ was getting a better reaction. And on TV it's night and day who's getting better. We can all come up with excuses night and day on why something is gonna work but the litmus test on who's gonna get over is if you give them a chance they get over, and that's it.

Everything else, whether it's saying some women will like him or he's got a good body or he has a good promo, all these things are factors but not as important You can learn from it, but to go in there and just say because he's a good looking guy and he can be a role model for the company so he's gonna get over, I mean they've had a year plus and it's just not working Maybe Seth would be better, and if it didn't work for Seth then you can turn him back heel. This isn't the time for Seth to be heel, and now people are being told to hate him it's just falling flat

Agreed. Your top faces right now are Cena and......????? And even that's being generous, cause he'll get boo'd again, Reigns is THE guy who gets boo'd, and the next guys under them are all fighting for the IC title

Back
Top Bottom