Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

AnyBody heard netflix coming out with a fiction series based on gorgeous ladies of wrestling? Dont know if its a comedy or drama type show though

Edit...never mind should of known u pencil neck punks were on it already...anyway thoughts ?

Last edited:
AnyBody heard netflix coming out with a fiction series based on gorgeous ladies of wrestling? Dont know if its a comedy or drama type show though

Edit...never mind should of known u pencil neck punks were on it already...anyway thoughts ?

:lol:.....I heard about it a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be a drama, centered around 1 chick's rise through the very grimy bottom of wrestling and her ascent. Could be real interesting if it is detailed like that.

Just saw a commercial for TNA Best of The Asylum Years dvd. That would actually be a worthy purchase. This is also my first time watching TNA in a long time, and they either need to shut down, or find a non-Dixie influenced investor and a new network. PopTv is trash and makes it look 4th rate.

Who are the idiots who told him that NJPW could compete with WWE?

Don't talk about CP34 like that :smh:

I never said they could compete...

What I always say is... Where's NTWTMania?...

**** you old man...

WWE first BBW

a296cfa75f86e5215ccf493a7eb74700.jpg

Everytime I see a Nia Jax match, I just think she would probably fare better as a comedic face than a heel. Her attire is goofy, her theme is almost as happy and lively as Sami Zayn's, and her finisher is an unconvincing leg drop. It also doesn't help that every time she was on Breaking Ground she was on the verge of shedding tears like Tommy Dreamer

:lol:.....I heard about it a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be a drama, centered around 1 chick's rise through the very grimy bottom of wrestling and her ascent. Could be real interesting if it is detailed like that.

Just saw a commercial for TNA Best of The Asylum Years dvd. That would actually be a worthy purchase. This is also my first time watching TNA in a long time, and they either need to shut down, or find a non-Dixie influenced investor and a new network. PopTv is trash and makes it look 4th rate.
sounds good.ill watch.netflix shows usually good

Everytime I see a Nia Jax match, I just think she would probably fare better as a comedic face than a heel. Her attire is goofy, her theme is almost as happy and lively as Sami Zayn's, and her finisher is an unconvincing leg drop. It also doesn't help that every time she was on Breaking Ground she was on the verge of shedding tears like Tommy Dreamer
Didn't get to watch all of BG. What she cry for?

laugh.gif

Last edited:

looks like you were right about the comedy part SMH

Netflix has given a 10-episode order to G.L.O.W., a comedy-series executive produced by Orange Is the New Black creator/executive producer Jenji Kohan and Orange co-executive producer Tara Herrmann.

Created by Liz Flahive (Homeland) and Carly Mensch (Orange Is the New Black), G.L.O.W. was inspired by the real story of the 1980s female wrestling league. Set in Los Angeles and showcasing big hair and body slams, the series tells the fictionalized story of an out-of-work actress who finds one last attempt to live her dreams in the form of a weekly series about female wrestlers.

Flahive and Mensch will serve as showrunners and will executive produce with Kohan and Herrmann.

GLOWThe Reagan-era female wrestling league G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), a female answer to the male-dominated World Wrestling Federation, was showcased in the eponymous kitschy, Las Vegas-based syndicated TV series, which ran for four seasons, featuring sketches, songs and wrestling.

Flahive and Mensch are repped by WME as well as Schreck Rose and the Shuman Co., respectively. Kohan and Herrmann are repped by CAA.

That made my interest dwindle a bit

Naw I love her gear and a simple leg drop finisher. Esp how they focus on her eyes during her entrance awwwwwww I'm in love

Nia Jax would get the under the ring treatment. Make sure she comes over when it's dark out.

Hate Orange the new black.

But I will still check out GLOW bc I dont know anything about it

Because shes big?

How is it uncovincing for a 250 pound woman to leg drop 120 pound women?

Zack Sabre Jr vs Roderick Strong from the last PWG show was flat out amazing... Strong is such a good heel in PWG... It was the culmination of a long feud and was just so heated...

Back
Top Bottom