Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

That Seth Rollins shirt is all messed up send that shirt back in and get a new one.

You should use some of that fame of your's and get Seth to send us all free ones

Mizgene has a Temple-set exlusive version, 1 of 1.

#RLOTD (sorry if late) -

Cody Rhodes’ First Opponent After WWE Has Been Announced, And It’s A ‘First-Time Ever’ Match

Rhodes’ first opponent after 8/19 was announced early on Tuesday, and it looks like he’ll be able to check a name off that list. On August 27, in what’s being advertised as a “first time ever” match, Independent Circuit Cody Rhodes (not his nickname) will take on former WWE Champion Kurt Angle for Northeast Wrestling in Wappingers Falls, New York. Here’s the promo:

That show also features Jeff Hardy vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, so big love to the Fire Pro Wrestling match generator that had enough money to put this card together. If you’re in the area, be sure to go check it out, and support Cody Rhodes as he works hard enough for long enough on the independent circuit to be treated like a star by WWE. Also, to support Jeff Hardy getting palm struck so hard it knocks him over a waterfall.

That show also features Jeff Hardy vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, so big love to the Fire Pro Wrestling match generator that had enough money to put this card together. If you’re in the area, be sure to go check it out, and support Cody Rhodes as he works hard enough for long enough on the independent circuit to be treated like a star by WWE. Also, to support Jeff Hardy getting palm struck so hard it knocks him over a waterfall.
I know Jeff is loving that.

This is literally a dream matcups

Watching 24 Seth Rollins right now 
smokin.gif

And my SR shirt came in yesterday. s/o to @B Sox
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
Smh at the quality of the shirt
mean.gif
Lol thats the design of the shirt 

@LA Diggler  They run big 
nerd.gif

Go a full size down

Last edited:
Did you guys notice the the reflection at the very end of the commercial?..I wonder if that's a subtle hint?..

Curb stomp was >>>>>>

I think he'll be ok with the pedigree tho. H still uses it even tho he blew off both his quads :lol:

Yes :lol: I was backtracking and was trying to figure out what was going on. Apparently Matt and Jeff have been feuding for two months now, and this happened maybe two weeks ago

This is 12 minutes and I flat out had to stop it 3 and a half minutes in. Just from FFing it, Jeff gets beat up by 3 Willows (his old character). This is some beta Chikara stuff

WTH? tna looks like pure comedy now. matt hardy with the sweeney todd look.

Back
Top Bottom