Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Possible June 6th Raw Spoiler

Bray Wyatt is expected to return on monday. Plans may change, though.

SMH at y'all thinking I sent him a B grade shirt :smh: :lol:

Shirt is flames though :smokin

Looks like we may get a Shield triple threat at SSlam for the belt.

Just a rumor.

Last edited:
There was talk backstage about how fans boo'ed Cena heavily over the years and now are happy to see him back so that he can bury Reigns.

If that isn't telling of what fans think of Reigns then i don't know what will.

There was talk backstage about how fans boo'ed Cena heavily over the years and now are happy to see him back so that he can bury Reigns.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

It was Vince's plan all along. He wanted everyone to cheer Chena.

For those who saw the Sext special --> watch this =

Didn't know he trained with AJ Brooks

Last edited:
Someone pointed this out to me and now I'll never be able to forget it :lol:

Sami's theme makes me wanna play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the PS1 every time I hear it

yeah i saw that on SC earlier, where is that from?
One of the special features on the Brooks DVD

-----
Vince McMahon has recently said that WWE currently has the most talent on its roster that it has ever had at one time. That is a huge reason that SmackDown is going live on Tuesday nights starting in July and the brand split is returning. With the brand split comes the superstar draft, and it could include a lot of top NXT talent being brought up to the main roster which means a new leader is needed and Vince wants that to be Adam Cole.
Yes, former Ring of Honor World Champion Adam Cole.

Before becoming a big name in CZW and Ring of Honor, Cole had a tryout with WWE that didn’t quite go as he hoped it would. He has since improved by leaps and bounds and is one of the best young talents in all of wrestling, so it’s no big surprise that McMahon wants to sign him.

Daily Wrestling News is reporting that Vince McMahon really wants to sign Adam Cole and have him come in to become the new face of NXT. This is something that is going to be extremely necessary in the next couple of months, but may not be possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom