Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I NEED Goldberg vs Gilberg at WM33

Anything else would be a disappointment 

Also dont forget to do the MITB survey!

https://surveyplanet.com/5761add06dabafef545de2e7

Im shutting it down tomorrow at 7pm EST!
I don't know if mine went through..Said something about banning my IP or something along those lines..
Case, you cant be using bots anymore on the surveys man.

Shoot an email to [email protected] and see what they can to help
Got IP Banned from the survey
Contact [email protected]. It's out of my hands man

Vacation commence :pimp: not going back to work until the 27th. Headed to St. Maarten this Monday, any of ya guys been before?

I gotta get the survey in before Sunday /wrestlingrelatedpost

Corbin vs. Ziggler & Crews vs. Fella moved to main card.

Golden Truth vs. Breezango & Lucha Dragons vs. Dudleys are now the preshow. For some reason.

ihust1e ihust1e

Pretty sure everyone's attention will be diverted to the game on Sunday, this cards gonna do awful.

You can't expect the New Era to prosper when you keep putting them on the preshow. Good call by the powers that be.

I'm only looking forward to the MITB match & the 4 Way tag titles match tbh.

Seth/Roman is gonna be predictable so I'm probably gonna tune out before that match.

Last edited:
You can't expect the New Era to prosper when you keep putting them on the preshow. Good call by the powers that be.

Agreed. Plus, the pre-show should be like an NFL Gameday type thing anyway, not a vehicle to lazily place matches.

And right after I make that post, I come across this:

Golden Truth vs Breezedango and Dudley Boyz vs Lucha Dragons added to the pre-show.

Last edited:
Case Case
Who are all of the teams that were inspired by the Rock n Roll express

Midnight Rockers
Hardy

Who else

A lot of people think that the Midnight Express were influenced by them, but I'm pretty sure the ME came before the RNRE..

Off hand I can't think of anyone else expect for maybe the Killer Bees..

I can't wait to see the Fashionable Forearm get reversed into a finisher one more time! Maijin Chena is going to catch BK midair and hit him with an Attitude Adjustment. Quote me!

Spoilers please

Roman by DQ is what my sources say. MITB will be between Amb n Owens, still no sure decision thats known atleast. If Brose its obvious. He prob gets a short reign leading to SS 3-way

Vince wants Enzo/Cass but HHH pushimg against but Vince wants Cass solo by next Mania

Back
Top Bottom