Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

The greatest match i ever seen was some random rick flair lawer 60 minute match that ended in a draw. It was some random vhs my buddy had i wish i could find it today.

Did you say VHS?..Now you're speaking my language..Man, I miss the days of tape trading and buying insider magazines and hotlines..

Did you say VHS?..Now you're speaking my language..Man, I miss the days of tape trading and buying insider magazines and hotlines..

:lol: no you old fart, nothing to be missed.

Watching instantly online >>>>>>> any vhs/dvd
Googling articles to read >>>>>>> buying a whole magazine

Last edited:
:lol: no you old fart, nothing to be missed.

Watching instantly online >>>>>>> any vhs/dvd
Googling articles to read >>>>>>> buying a whole magazine

You'd think differently if you'd have been around to tape trade and read old school dirt sheets..But I get it b, your gimmick is to hate on anything..Never change b..
b

You'd think differently if you'd have been around to tape trade and read old school dirt sheets..But I get it b, your gimmick is to hate on anything..Never change b..
b

And your gimmick is to stay in the past forever. Can't wait for ya old fools to die. Nooooo way tape trading is/was better than YouTube b

Last edited:
Nope. Reigns not going to pin Seth too early I don't think we will get a finish.

But we're talkin about Vince here, so don't be surprised if Sext takes a spear for the 123 and BK takes an AA for the pin..That way Vincent can have both of his children standing tall at the end of the show..

Spoilers please

Roman by DQ is what my sources say. MITB will be between Amb n Owens, still no sure decision thats known atleast. If Brose its obvious. He prob gets a short reign leading to SS 3-way

Vince wants Enzo/Cass but HHH pushimg against but Vince wants Cass solo by next Mania

Quan again :rolleyes they would really put the title on Ambrose for a month or two like that leading up to Aug 21?

Last edited:

Nope. Reigns not going to pin Seth too early I don't think we will get a finish.
But we're talkin about Vince here, so don't be surprised if Sext takes a spear for the 123 and BK takes an AA for the pin..That way Vincent can have both of his children standing tall at the end of the show..
Nah, he'll hold off doing that until the 2nd most important PPV -- Summerfest.

Man AJ has to win. I don't think he can lose this first match if this is the program through SS.

I have AJ winning Sunday, but through some total bs way that makes him look like a goof and a chump, then Cena takes the next two matches in convincing definitive fashion. All 3 matches will be great though.

I have AJ winning Sunday, but through some total bs way that makes him look like a goof and a chump, then Cena takes the next two matches in convincing definitive fashion. All 3 matches will be great though.

Of course, Styles will put on a show and Cena will do his usual comeback at the end.

Less than 7 hrs b's

MITB Survey

https://surveyplanet.com/5761add06dabafef545de2e7

Im shutting it down today at 7pm EST!

WWE has made changes to the preshow which will affect some of the questions. Will decide on what to do with those questions later. Too many ppl have already completed the survey already. Wouldnt be fair to edit it any further.

Only 33 submissions so far. For WM, we had 62. Alot of ppl are getting IP banned it seems. Told yall about them bots b 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Y'all think Titus got a chance with it being Father's Day give him the title for the day lose it on Raw?

@casekicks

@JulesLives

@gunnascott

MSL & Sullivan - June 17, 2016

Jun 17, 2016

Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning ... http://po.st/aAKTHn via @po_st
MSL & Sullivan - June 17, 2016

Jun 17, 2016

Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning to China, the signing of Bin Wang, life on the Island after Kevin's two week trip, too much wrestling on TV, the 10/21/96 WCW Monday Nitro, questions from the mailbag and Kevin returning to the national wrestling scene?!?

Read more at
Ko

I hate MSL

Back
Top Bottom