Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

@Meangene45  wasnt Lawler with Miss Kitty? This dude stays creepin on younger yambz.
That's his ex wife. He's 21 years older than her. Dude really does like them young yambz.

Just looked it up she was 19 when he got with her dude is a savage.
sick.gif

Nah man you're obviously wrong in your assumption. I'm in my 30's so I definitely remember Heenan and Gorilla. Not taking anything away from them. Even Mcmahon as an announcer was dope. But for my money, I like Ross and Lawler. Ross has that Gus Johnson style. Gets hyped but it works .Lawler is the classic heel announcer and his jokes are actually funny to me.

Btw, asking who I am..??? That comes off like a guy who lives on a thread and is cool with the other regulars posting but doesn't like when a new name starts posting.

View media item 2072145
Shot fired?

View media item 2072154

Or maybe the old cripple just wanted to get to know you jobber.

View media item 1904815

View media item 1971535View media item 1970270

Really?

View media item 2072224

Last edited:
That's his ex wife. He's 21 years older than her. Dude really does like them young yambz.

Just looked it up she was 19 when he got with her dude is a savage.

Wasn't there a physical altercation with him and Miss Kitty too?

Goldberg is interested in a match at WM33. Reportedly would like to feud with Cena, Lesnar or Reigns.

Also, 

is anyone planning on watching MITB live?

May need an assistant to help with determining the answers to the questions 

My attention is mostly going to The Battle of Bastards and Game 7 and I will be drunk

Hit me if you can help

Also, 

is anyone planning on watching MITB live?

May need an assistant to help with determining the answers to the questions 

My attention is mostly going to The Battle of Bastards and Game 7 and I will be drunk

Hit me if you can help
Game 7 I will be watching I wont watch MITB until Monday night

Having had a belt for a day...how the hell did Umaga hold one in his mouth? Dude musta had a pitbull's bite. And Rock just slinging that belt wild against his back, too. Damn Samoans.

Back
Top Bottom