Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol what plan is that ?the lotto ? Keep dreaming son.I live in my own home,unlike that box u in jabroni.got u in them feels.son try to write his life story.but in reality your still poverty stricken spending rent money on jordans.lol don't get emotional over a "jobbers" comments.

The lotto :lol: fam please. I got nothing else to say if you don't know the banking process. When I'm moving into my greenpoint brownstone I'll have a drink for you while you still living in a crummy apt with roommates.

Last edited:
The lotto
laugh.gif
fam please. I got nothing else to say if you don't know the banking process. When I'm moving into my greenpoint brownstone I'll have a drink for you while you still living in a crummy apt with roommates.
lol u serving me a drink sounds about right 
smokin.gif

Yeah cause by your struggle choose of meal you couldn't afford what I drink so I'll toss you a cup
as i stated earlier my name isnt what eat its what your girl eats.she actually came up wit the name.mine for her is kobayashi

just make sure the drinks are chilled.maybe ill throw you a tip 

as i stated earlier my name isnt what eat its what your girl eats.she actually came up wit the name.mine for her is kobayashi

just make sure the
drinks are chilled.maybe ill throw you a tip 

Yawn, weak attemp. You about as emotionally attached to me as jrs is. I could go a month with with nt comeback and you'd still be crying.

Yawn, weak attemp. You about as emotionally attached to me as jrs is. I could go a month with with nt comeback and you'd still be crying.
but u emotionally told everyone your life goals 
laugh.gif
.when noone cares tho.

u was crying after them fax i was sending your waytalking bout your hopes and dreams and moving out the ghetto.ahahaha 

but u emotionally told everyone your life goals :lol: .when noone cares tho.

u was crying after them fax i was sending your waytalking bout your hopes and dreams and moving out the ghetto.ahahaha 

It's been discussed here before so this isn't new and I been out the hood. You over here crying about a paper championship calling my name when I don't even know you.

Back
Top Bottom