Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped that D Bryan dvd and all that is on the network :stoneface:

2219%20-%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20wwe.gif

Made one of my students do his Spanish project on Lucha Libre. He had to pretend to be a journalist and write an informative paper on a topic and share it with the class. He is 13.

He seemed to have enjoyed it. 

I thought for sure you would torture him and make him watch a Muta match.

Last edited:
So you grown men are seriously choosing to watch half naked grown men oiled up rolling around in their underwear over the Finals?

1 fake *** paper champion lol u came from the trash and apparently u never left still living in the heights.give this clown a real gold title he will probably pawn that ****smh.

The same paper championship you keep crying about :lol: I don't live in the heights anymore papi Iive in les/soho now but getting that Brooklyn brownstone if everything goes according to plan. Joint cost more than anything you ever owned or will own in your life.

Last edited:
I don't live in the heights anymore papi Iive in les/soho now but getting that Brooklyn brownstone if everything goes according to plan. Joint cost more than anything you ever owned or will own in your life.

something nice like the Huxtables had?

Last edited:
The same paper championship you keep crying about :lol: I don't live in the heights anymore papi Iive in les/soho now but getting that Brooklyn brownstone if everything goes according to plan. Joint cost more than anything you ever owned or will own in your life.
lol what plan is that ?the lotto ? Keep dreaming son.I live in my own home,unlike that box u in jabroni.got u in them feels.son try to write his life story.but in reality your still poverty stricken spending rent money on jordans.lol don't get emotional over a "jobbers" comments.

Back
Top Bottom