Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Titus' hot tag last Raw damn near rivaled Daniel Bryan, dude was HYPE and the crowd was fully into it :lol: I need another one of those tonight

Clash of The Titus >>> Pumphandle Slam. That move should be a signature instead of a finisher.

New Daaaaaaaay :rofl:

Struggle meals Franklin still upset he lost clean after talking all that junk just to get wrecked. You could join jrs in the bleachers. Jobbers dont even get a quote from me.
dont associate me with jobbers. one of these days we'll have a champion vs champion match.

once in a lifetime.

Struggle meals Franklin still upset he lost clean after talking all that junk just to get wrecked. You could join jrs in the bleachers. Jobbers dont even get a quote from me.
1 fake *** paper champion lol u came from the trash and apparently u never left still living in the heights.give this clown a real gold title he will probably pawn that ****smh.

and jrs wit the weak *** fraudcast,talking bout champion.homie your belt and your fraudcast are just as weak as them redstorm u reppin

Last edited:
Rumored new gimmick for Cesaro with Kidd injured...

[SPOILER ]
tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif
[/SPOILER ]

Made one of my students do his Spanish project on Lucha Libre. He had to pretend to be a journalist and write an informative paper on a topic and share it with the class. He is 13.

He seemed to have enjoyed it. 

Made one of my students do his Spanish project on Lucha Libre. He had to pretend to be a journalist and write an informative paper on a topic and share it with the class. He is 13.

He seemed to have enjoyed it. 

He just found something you posted a long time ago and printed it out... Funny you didn't recognize it...

Back
Top Bottom