Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn that's a weird Reigns drawing 
laugh.gif

Don't care if it's been posted or not..

Via RingSideNews:

The first airing of Ring of Honor on Wednesday night delivered 163,000 viewers, and the replay after Impact delivered 110,000 viewers.

Speaking of Impact, this week’s episode drew 297,000 viewers for the 9:00 PM airing of the show, and 85,000 viewers for the replay.

Overall, Impact had over 109,000 more viewers between both airings over Ring of Honor.

So does this mean ROH is destined to fail on tv too? :frown:

eh like cornette said the difference roh is up and coming and new to a lot of the public while tna is on its way down and out.the ratings for the first week dont mean anything just yet.

anyway ill only listen to that fraudcast if in fact the homie john2st is on.at least he has good insight not like them other jobbers 

@DCAllAmerican have you ever listened to the lapsed fan podcast? They did a 30 week series on every WM and had the Bawse Dave Meltzer on every episode giving insight on each one. Only bad thing is each episode is 4-5 hours each but great stuff.

I forced mysdlf to watch every WCW/WWE ppv from 1995. I swear even tho dude was 70 he was still money in ring/promo wise.

Ric Flair, Bret Hart, and Shawn Michaels were the MVPs that year in that order.

I was wheezing when Big E said "They're all about the MONEY!!" :lol: his promo style for this gimmick is flawless

I don't know what's lamer:

Someone "crying" over the internet or someone feeling as if they're better than anyone over the internet.

Most hated just like #TBE money maywheather.

200w.gif

Now excuse me I gotta throw out this cashmere sweater cause I got a drop of sweat on it. Shrug

Last edited:
Let's open the flood gates

Who in this thread do you believe to be a closeted white supremacist?

Don't get me started on that not gonna take the thread in that direction again. There are other threads for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom