Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I just want a new belt.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude..... i'm sayin.... if there isn't a solid new belt. imma be pissed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if not tonight soon from cm punk.[/color]

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I just want a new belt.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude..... i'm sayin.... if there isn't a solid new belt. imma be pissed.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if not tonight soon from cm punk.[/color]

20110718_raw_rey_miz_l.jpg

Tonight on WWE Monday Night Raw, it's a “New Day, New Regime

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lmao the "Ultimate Broski" dancin, doin the warrior pump up, the entire time had me [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lmao the "Ultimate Broski" dancin, doin the warrior pump up, the entire time had me [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

The Rock Confirms His Next WWE Appearance
While is had been largely expected, Dwayne Johnson wrote on twitter this morning, "Cena fans:  pls stop tweeing me to stop being "mean" to John.  If u think I'm mean now, just wait til Survivor Series in NYC."

Johnson has been expected to return to WWE at the Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden on 11/20.  It would be the 15th anniversary of Johnson's television debut with WWF.  Then using the name Rocky Maivia, his debut was pushed with great fanfare, and he was put over as the winner of one of the Survivor Series matches in 1996 also in Madison Square Garden.

The Rock Confirms His Next WWE Appearance
While is had been largely expected, Dwayne Johnson wrote on twitter this morning, "Cena fans:  pls stop tweeing me to stop being "mean" to John.  If u think I'm mean now, just wait til Survivor Series in NYC."

Johnson has been expected to return to WWE at the Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden on 11/20.  It would be the 15th anniversary of Johnson's television debut with WWF.  Then using the name Rocky Maivia, his debut was pushed with great fanfare, and he was put over as the winner of one of the Survivor Series matches in 1996 also in Madison Square Garden.

Back
Top Bottom