Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

lol @ the buryin line
eek.gif
Where do you train/work lobo?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

What can one say, at the end of the day its just business right? So, Vincehas been written off television once again. Now that Triple H is now so calledin charge of the day to day operations of the WWE, what does the “The CerebralAssassin

What can one say, at the end of the day its just business right? So, Vincehas been written off television once again. Now that Triple H is now so calledin charge of the day to day operations of the WWE, what does the “The CerebralAssassin

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]starting off with the wwe championship match..... same ugly as- belt. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

anybody got any word on tough enough season 2 im interested in trying out for it

No. But if you're serious about wrestling I would go the independent route like I am. I haven't seen one great talent come purely from winning Tough Enough/Going to FCW.
sounds coo u got anty info on how to get into the indies heck i emailed wwe about tough enough but i havent heard anything back yet from them so idk whats gonna happen with that

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]starting off with the wwe championship match..... same ugly as- belt. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

anybody got any word on tough enough season 2 im interested in trying out for it

No. But if you're serious about wrestling I would go the independent route like I am. I haven't seen one great talent come purely from winning Tough Enough/Going to FCW.
sounds coo u got anty info on how to get into the indies heck i emailed wwe about tough enough but i havent heard anything back yet from them so idk whats gonna happen with that

can someone PM me a live stream please?

thunderstorm just broke out here and my cable might be out for a while

can someone PM me a live stream please?

thunderstorm just broke out here and my cable might be out for a while

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Back
Top Bottom