Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

really liked the sheamus / barrett program on SD

I wonder how/ if DB's decision to cash in at wm will effect the winner of the royal rumble title match?

really liked the sheamus / barrett program on SD

I wonder how/ if DB's decision to cash in at wm will effect the winner of the royal rumble title match?

All the matches on SD were pretty good. I liked the Sheamus/Barrett match the most.

Also, Cena "won" the MITB briefcase at a house show tonight. So, I don't know. We'll if it's for real on Raw.

All the matches on SD were pretty good. I liked the Sheamus/Barrett match the most.

Also, Cena "won" the MITB briefcase at a house show tonight. So, I don't know. We'll if it's for real on Raw.

With all these Punk appearances he needs to crash a red carpet at some WWE sponsored event with his belt.

With all these Punk appearances he needs to crash a red carpet at some WWE sponsored event with his belt.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

maybe if they bring it back for wm and he wins it there, cool... but its still a wasted

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

maybe if they bring it back for wm and he wins it there, cool... but its still a wasted

20110718_raw_rey_miz_l.jpg

-- WWE begins the "post-McMahon Era" of TV storylines on Monday's Raw. Triple H is now in-charge after the Mr. McMahon character was "relieved of his duties" at the end of last week's Raw.

-- McMahon's WWE Title tournament is scheduled to conclude with The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio in the tournament finals. The winner will be the first WWE champion of the "post-McMahon Era."

-- Former WWE champion John Cena remains part of the roster after his on-air "job" was saved when McMahon was fired instead of him last week.

20110718_raw_rey_miz_l.jpg

-- WWE begins the "post-McMahon Era" of TV storylines on Monday's Raw. Triple H is now in-charge after the Mr. McMahon character was "relieved of his duties" at the end of last week's Raw.

-- McMahon's WWE Title tournament is scheduled to conclude with The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio in the tournament finals. The winner will be the first WWE champion of the "post-McMahon Era."

-- Former WWE champion John Cena remains part of the roster after his on-air "job" was saved when McMahon was fired instead of him last week.

Back
Top Bottom