Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

I really like Daniel Bryan's new gear.  I also love the year long storyline of him cashing in at WrestleMania.  It will be interesting to see if they keep him strong all year or if he goes through a slump before getting pushed again after The Rumble.

I really like Daniel Bryan's new gear.  I also love the year long storyline of him cashing in at WrestleMania.  It will be interesting to see if they keep him strong all year or if he goes through a slump before getting pushed again after The Rumble.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Slaters gonna Slate. Nawmean

laugh.gif

Very nice.  Smackdown is taping in Philly on Tuesday.  Kind of disappointed I'm not going since the product is getting better, but oh well.  Next time.

Very nice.  Smackdown is taping in Philly on Tuesday.  Kind of disappointed I'm not going since the product is getting better, but oh well.  Next time.

I don't know what there doing with Orton either, but I like it... he's definitely not a face though... he doesn't have to be full on heel... but the cool bad Guy gimmick might work for him... and that was a very good streetfight... Kane is always sneaky quick for a Guy his size... he deserves a lot more credit for his rope running, and he's git to be the biggest Guy to take RKOs DDT... I actually see a Guy getting better in ring than he's ever been... would be great if he could work a submission into his set...

Back
Top Bottom