Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Club 27

4w doesnt want his new boy toy to find out that he watches PRUHFESSIONAL RASSLIN
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wonder how they'll set up the Summerslam main event. Maybe the title match begins the show or top of the  hr...
hope they get   20 min

Wonder how they'll set up the Summerslam main event. Maybe the title match begins the show or top of the  hr...
hope they get   20 min

Are they trying to do something along the lines of Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon???
Where Michaels was suspended and they held a battle royale to determine the two competitors for the I.C title and then the winner having been Razor Ramon, was placed in a ladder match with Michaels to detemrine the undisputed Champion at WM.

Are they trying to do something along the lines of Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon???
Where Michaels was suspended and they held a battle royale to determine the two competitors for the I.C title and then the winner having been Razor Ramon, was placed in a ladder match with Michaels to detemrine the undisputed Champion at WM.

--A lot of people think HHH will call off the title tournament started by Vince last week.

--Tonight's Raw will be very eventful as the plans were for the top two matches for SummerSlam to be made clear.

--A lot of people think HHH will call off the title tournament started by Vince last week.

--Tonight's Raw will be very eventful as the plans were for the top two matches for SummerSlam to be made clear.

Did you guys think you wouldn't be getting a complete RAW preview because 4W is on vacation?

Spoiler [+]

hombrelobo's Special Edition preview is coming up shortly.

Did you guys think you wouldn't be getting a complete RAW preview because 4W is on vacation?

Spoiler [+]

hombrelobo's Special Edition preview is coming up shortly.

all i know is i hope HHH decides to put Ryder on TV. My guess for something else though is that they announce some matches for Summerslam, one of which being Cena vs Punk. The Rock WILL be at summerslam and cost cena the match effectively fueling their feud and bringing Punk back as WWE champ.

all i know is i hope HHH decides to put Ryder on TV. My guess for something else though is that they announce some matches for Summerslam, one of which being Cena vs Punk. The Rock WILL be at summerslam and cost cena the match effectively fueling their feud and bringing Punk back as WWE champ.

took my little sister and two female cousins to the Smackdown house show in White Plains, NY last nite...they had so much fun...reminded me how fun it was to goto live events (haven't gone since 1997). They were marking out so hard for people that most of us view as trash and funny thing is they Booed Daniel Bryan who i was the most hyped to see.

My little cousin is 14 and from Belize she said being there was a dream of hers. Felt good seeing how happy it made em but i def had to come out of pocket for some Randy Orton autographed picture they wanted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still bugging at how loud they screamed for Heath Slater sons...he won an intercontinental battle royal

took my little sister and two female cousins to the Smackdown house show in White Plains, NY last nite...they had so much fun...reminded me how fun it was to goto live events (haven't gone since 1997). They were marking out so hard for people that most of us view as trash and funny thing is they Booed Daniel Bryan who i was the most hyped to see.

My little cousin is 14 and from Belize she said being there was a dream of hers. Felt good seeing how happy it made em but i def had to come out of pocket for some Randy Orton autographed picture they wanted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still bugging at how loud they screamed for Heath Slater sons...he won an intercontinental battle royal

Back
Top Bottom