Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deek-[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Andy was at his old house.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Talked about living across the street from a meth lab.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]some meth head came knocking at his door.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is his dream.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]end.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you're still a douche bag.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So glad Alex Riley is done. The best thing about him is his entrance music. He Sucks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last night's raw was great... Cena talking was, to me, the worst part about it. And even then, it wasn't all that bad. (Until he started talking about his pride). I said it had to be something big to be cutting a segment and all, sure enough it was. I'll reserve my excitement to see it more consistent, but i do see wwe (and tna for that matter) turning corners. Pretty exciting times imo.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I think I completely missed the whole Andy segment. Can someone summarize it?

They went to his childhood home which was in a bad neighborhood with a bunch of drug addicts around.  Then they interviewed his high school wrestling coach.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deek-[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Andy was at his old house.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Talked about living across the street from a meth lab.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]some meth head came knocking at his door.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is his dream.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]end.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you're still a douche bag.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So glad Alex Riley is done. The best thing about him is his entrance music. He Sucks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last night's raw was great... Cena talking was, to me, the worst part about it. And even then, it wasn't all that bad. (Until he started talking about his pride). I said it had to be something big to be cutting a segment and all, sure enough it was. I'll reserve my excitement to see it more consistent, but i do see wwe (and tna for that matter) turning corners. Pretty exciting times imo.[/color]

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I also want to proudly say that last night was the official end of Alex Riley.  I may have been a few weeks off, but this dude is DONE.

Is he fired
nerd.gif
No, not fired.  Just destined for a life as a midcard jobber.

I also want to proudly say that last night was the official end of Alex Riley.  I may have been a few weeks off, but this dude is DONE.

Is he fired
nerd.gif

Is he fired
nerd.gif

I hope this remains the case for Riley
roll.gif

Is he fired
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Deek-
Andy was at his old house.
Talked about living across the street from a meth lab.
some meth head came knocking at his door.
this is his dream.
end.
you're still a douche bag.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Deek-
Andy was at his old house.
Talked about living across the street from a meth lab.
some meth head came knocking at his door.
this is his dream.
end.
you're still a douche bag.

mad.gif
mad.gif

This sets up the Cena vs Punk champ vs champ match.  And my guess, it doesn't go down until Survivor Series @ MSG.

Which is where the Rock will return to confront Cena at as he alluded to in that video from last week.

This sets up the Cena vs Punk champ vs champ match.  And my guess, it doesn't go down until Survivor Series @ MSG.

Which is where the Rock will return to confront Cena at as he alluded to in that video from last week.

Is he fired
nerd.gif

roll.gif
You guys are trippin'. He's going to be just fine. Just being inserted into the tourney says a lot about how officials feel about him.

Is he fired
nerd.gif

roll.gif
You guys are trippin'. He's going to be just fine. Just being inserted into the tourney says a lot about how officials feel about him.

Sin Cara Update
  • Everyone backstage today was under the impression that Sin Cara will NOT be brought back.
  • The reason Averno is still wrestling in CMLL is that WWE has known about this Wellness Violation since late June.  Averno will most likely not be brought in now.
  • There may be more to this story than just the wellness violation because guys are not released after one violation.
  • With him being pretty much banned from CMLL, it is likely he will end up in TNA because they can pay him more than AAA.
Now here's the real disappointment. All the hype surrounding this guy too. SMH

Sin Cara Update
  • Everyone backstage today was under the impression that Sin Cara will NOT be brought back.
  • The reason Averno is still wrestling in CMLL is that WWE has known about this Wellness Violation since late June.  Averno will most likely not be brought in now.
  • There may be more to this story than just the wellness violation because guys are not released after one violation.
  • With him being pretty much banned from CMLL, it is likely he will end up in TNA because they can pay him more than AAA.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

roll.gif
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE A GEEK.

roll.gif
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE A GEEK.

roll.gif

QFT

this would have been his push if he was going to get one. even if he wins the tourney and Del Rio cashes in and beats him, that would atleast show confidence in his character. his feud with The Miz is dead.

roll.gif

QFT

this would have been his push if he was going to get one. even if he wins the tourney and Del Rio cashes in and beats him, that would atleast show confidence in his character. his feud with The Miz is dead.

Sin Cara Update
frown.gif

Sin Cara Update
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom