Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .[/color]

I read both of Jericho's book and enjoyed them.

Y'all saying Bret Hart's is the best, might have to give that a look.

I read Ric Flair's book and that is forgettable at best.

I read both of Jericho's book and enjoyed them.

I read Ric Flair's book and that is forgettable at best.

Just gotta add here.....Hitman's book is a GREAT read, I barely put it down. While on the road he actually took notes throughout his entire career and he used those as his base for the book. He had details on stuff from the 70's and 80's that were like it was yesterday.

And he pulls no punches.

Just gotta add here.....Hitman's book is a GREAT read, I barely put it down. While on the road he actually took notes throughout his entire career and he used those as his base for the book. He had details on stuff from the 70's and 80's that were like it was yesterday.

And he pulls no punches.

I don't know about NXT, but I still wanna impregnate AJ.

EDIT: Wait...why the hell is Kozlov planking?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know about NXT, but I still wanna impregnate AJ.

EDIT: Wait...why the hell is Kozlov planking?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's really good.... the fu--er had the brilliance to carry a tape recorder in his pocket for 20 years and document so much....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really good book, it's a long read.... i was done with it in two days. couldn't really put it down. Very indepth look and great stories in all.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]might have to read it again soon.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]finishing band of brothers, then i think imma read sex on the moon soon.[/color]

Originally Posted by toine2983

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's really good.... the fu--er had the brilliance to carry a tape recorder in his pocket for 20 years and document so much....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really good book, it's a long read.... i was done with it in two days. couldn't really put it down. Very indepth look and great stories in all.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]might have to read it again soon.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]finishing band of brothers, then i think imma read sex on the moon soon.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom