Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Where can I find this "IWC" that you guys speak of?
Pretty much means "internet wrestling community"

right?
nerd.gif

^ yup

And I'm actually looking forward to that Sheamus/Henry, both guys have been on a roll just obliterating everything in their path.

^ yup

And I'm actually looking forward to that Sheamus/Henry, both guys have been on a roll just obliterating everything in their path.

lol hate it all you want but that would have made much sense. cm punk as face while hhh as the heel culminating to hhh jobbing to cm punk... although a pedigree to punk wouldnt be liked by the iwc isnt that what a heel is supposed to do? generate heat? hhh is a fantastic heel.

instead its looking like cena will beat punk at summerslam...

laugh.gif
@ the end of raw. cena's reaction and facial expressions reminded me of hulk hogan when he stood face to face with andre the giant and andre the giant was just smiling at him. lets just hope cena aint hogan and punk aint andre this time around...

good job on cena's part to look legit scared/intimidated of punk..

lol hate it all you want but that would have made much sense. cm punk as face while hhh as the heel culminating to hhh jobbing to cm punk... although a pedigree to punk wouldnt be liked by the iwc isnt that what a heel is supposed to do? generate heat? hhh is a fantastic heel.

instead its looking like cena will beat punk at summerslam...

laugh.gif
@ the end of raw. cena's reaction and facial expressions reminded me of hulk hogan when he stood face to face with andre the giant and andre the giant was just smiling at him. lets just hope cena aint hogan and punk aint andre this time around...

good job on cena's part to look legit scared/intimidated of punk..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Just got done reading both of Y2J's books and Bret Hart's book..All 3 were great reads, but Hitman's book was by far the best of the the 3..He was very honest about not only other wrestlers, but also himself..I highly recommend them all, but I'd start with Bret's first..Anybody read Ric Flair's book and if so how was it?..

Love all three of these books. Jericho's books are hilarious but the Hitman book is by far the best wrestling book I've ever read.

Flair's book isn't very good, don't bother with it. Most, not all, wrestling autobiographies written by someone other than the wrestler themselves aren't great.

Check out all 4 of Foley's books if you haven't already and Jim Cornette's book is amazing.

Looking forward to Heyman's book.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Just got done reading both of Y2J's books and Bret Hart's book..All 3 were great reads, but Hitman's book was by far the best of the the 3..He was very honest about not only other wrestlers, but also himself..I highly recommend them all, but I'd start with Bret's first..Anybody read Ric Flair's book and if so how was it?..

Love all three of these books. Jericho's books are hilarious but the Hitman book is by far the best wrestling book I've ever read.

Flair's book isn't very good, don't bother with it. Most, not all, wrestling autobiographies written by someone other than the wrestler themselves aren't great.

Check out all 4 of Foley's books if you haven't already and Jim Cornette's book is amazing.

Looking forward to Heyman's book.

^Getting Sheamusd
Ric Flair's autobiography was pretty bad. Lots of trash talking and a bit boring at times. I also agree with picking up any of Foley's books. He is hilarious. The large amount of pages go by fast with his style. I personally enjoyed Guerrero's and Rocks, but they are two of my favorite wrestlers, so I am probably biased..
Yardfather : Do you collect PPV DVDs, too? What would you recommend from 05-10? Bought the Hell In The Cell 2010 DVD
sick.gif

Read this on wrestlingforums.com:

I don't really care for Rey but they really made Cena look like a %##%+%+ major prick by doing that to Rey. I mean during Mysterio's big celebration backstage, then all of a sudden Cena comes up and shakes his hand to congratulate him on winning...only to take the title about an hour or two after that. Man he didn't allow Mysterio to go home and show his family what he has won....

John: Dad, guess what. I won the WWE Championship again!
Mr. Cena: That's great son. I knew you would be champion again. Once again, THE BELT IS HOME!
John: Awww Dad *they both hug*

Mysterio: Family I'm home. Guess what? I won the WWE Championship!!
Dominik: Is It True Dad?! Is It True?!
Mysterio: Yes son I did.
Angie: *comes over and hugs and kisses him* Oh baby I'm so proud of you.
Aaliyah: Dad, can we see the title belt? Please?
Mysterio: *silent* Well...you see...I lost it to John Cena later in the night and well...I don't have it anymore....
Aaliyah: But...you said....
*family in tears and purely upset*
roll.gif

^Getting Sheamusd
Ric Flair's autobiography was pretty bad. Lots of trash talking and a bit boring at times. I also agree with picking up any of Foley's books. He is hilarious. The large amount of pages go by fast with his style. I personally enjoyed Guerrero's and Rocks, but they are two of my favorite wrestlers, so I am probably biased..
Yardfather : Do you collect PPV DVDs, too? What would you recommend from 05-10? Bought the Hell In The Cell 2010 DVD
sick.gif

Read this on wrestlingforums.com:

I don't really care for Rey but they really made Cena look like a %##%+%+ major prick by doing that to Rey. I mean during Mysterio's big celebration backstage, then all of a sudden Cena comes up and shakes his hand to congratulate him on winning...only to take the title about an hour or two after that. Man he didn't allow Mysterio to go home and show his family what he has won....

John: Dad, guess what. I won the WWE Championship again!
Mr. Cena: That's great son. I knew you would be champion again. Once again, THE BELT IS HOME!
John: Awww Dad *they both hug*

Mysterio: Family I'm home. Guess what? I won the WWE Championship!!
Dominik: Is It True Dad?! Is It True?!
Mysterio: Yes son I did.
Angie: *comes over and hugs and kisses him* Oh baby I'm so proud of you.
Aaliyah: Dad, can we see the title belt? Please?
Mysterio: *silent* Well...you see...I lost it to John Cena later in the night and well...I don't have it anymore....
Aaliyah: But...you said....
*family in tears and purely upset*
roll.gif

^ It wouldn't be how I have things go down, but I wouldn't even be mad. Ive been wanting to see a Punk/HHH feud since royal rumbl 2010

^ It wouldn't be how I have things go down, but I wouldn't even be mad. Ive been wanting to see a Punk/HHH feud since royal rumbl 2010

Speaking of NXT, what opinions do you guys have for Titus O'Neill? I for one is sick of his stupid barking... I know he has improved his in-ring work but come on... The only reason he has lasted this long is because of WWE's stupid mascot Hornswoggle.

Speaking of NXT, what opinions do you guys have for Titus O'Neill? I for one is sick of his stupid barking... I know he has improved his in-ring work but come on... The only reason he has lasted this long is because of WWE's stupid mascot Hornswoggle.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .[/color]

Back
Top Bottom