Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Spoiler [+]
I wonder if Ryder is supposed to like being Longs assistant or not, and if it's a long term thing or just for one night?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

pimp.gif
LanZeR23 wrote:

I gotta check this out. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

About to add..

netflix fail

Yup..

08/16: WWE: Money in the Bank 2011 (DVD)

08/23: WWE: OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History (DVD)

10/11: WWE: The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn (DVD)

10/25: WWE: Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (DVD)

pimp.gif

All copped.

I'm a big WWE DVD collector btw, if anyone has any questions about a particular DVD.

pimp.gif

All copped.

I'm a big WWE DVD collector btw, if anyone has any questions about a particular DVD.

It looks as if they're fixing the mistake, as the page for the Cage matches says unavailable. DAMN YOU NETFLIX

It looks as if they're fixing the mistake, as the page for the Cage matches says unavailable. DAMN YOU NETFLIX

Just got done reading both of Y2J's books and Bret Hart's book..All 3 were great reads, but Hitman's book was by far the best of the the 3..He was very honest about not only other wrestlers, but also himself..I highly recommend them all, but I'd start with Bret's first..Anybody read Ric Flair's book and if so how was it?..

Just got done reading both of Y2J's books and Bret Hart's book..All 3 were great reads, but Hitman's book was by far the best of the the 3..He was very honest about not only other wrestlers, but also himself..I highly recommend them all, but I'd start with Bret's first..Anybody read Ric Flair's book and if so how was it?..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Just curious...what did Brett Hart say about Hulk Hogan. I'm curious.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Just curious...what did Brett Hart say about Hulk Hogan. I'm curious.

Multiple sources believe Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, who perform as The Kings of Wrestling for Ring of Honor, will conclude their obligations with the organization next month and join WWE immediately thereafter.

Though they are advertised for the August 13th Ring of Honor television taping in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, one source says it's possible they will debut for WWE—bypassing developmental—before the end of the month. There are also rumors that they could be involved in CM Punk's current storyline. .............. MY MAN HERO
pimp.gif

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- We can now confirm that Mick Foley and WWE are in negotiations for a return. More as we get it.

-- According to a backstage source, The Big Show is currently set to take several months off to rest his body. Big Show is 39 years old and is to the point where he is going to take time off from time to time for the benefit of his long-term health.

-- Sheamus will be turning babyface in the near future. He'll be working a program with Mark Henry.

Tyrone Evans (a/k/a Michael Tarver), who was released last month from his contract with WWE following several months of inactivity, posted a bizarre diatribe on his Twitter account today. During the lengthy tirade, the founding member of Nexus accuses John Cena of intentionally fracturing his arm with a chair during a pay-per-view event and laughing about it backstage

RAW was completely re-written prior to the show going live. In an update on this, there were actually SIX different scripts for RAW that had been circulating throughout the day. One of those scripts had Triple H laying out CM Punk with a pedigree. Of course, that didn't happen. This just goes to show you how much things change on a daily basis in WWE.

As most would assume, the obvious scenario would be to really push CM Punk to the top considering his recent storyline angle and fan interest. With that being said, most of the RAW scripts were not about having CM Punk go over. They were more about pushing Triple H's new "authority figure" role. Surprised?!

As noted, the original RAW script called for CM Punk to be attacked by Triple H with a pedigree. Alberto Del Rio would then have come out and cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase against John Cena at SummerSlam. This would have put Triple H over as a major heel and then led to a storyline with CM Punk.

Of course, all scripts besides one were scrapped and that's what you saw on Monday night.

Multiple sources believe Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero, who perform as The Kings of Wrestling for Ring of Honor, will conclude their obligations with the organization next month and join WWE immediately thereafter.

Though they are advertised for the August 13th Ring of Honor television taping in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, one source says it's possible they will debut for WWE—bypassing developmental—before the end of the month. There are also rumors that they could be involved in CM Punk's current storyline. .............. MY MAN HERO
pimp.gif

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- We can now confirm that Mick Foley and WWE are in negotiations for a return. More as we get it.

-- According to a backstage source, The Big Show is currently set to take several months off to rest his body. Big Show is 39 years old and is to the point where he is going to take time off from time to time for the benefit of his long-term health.

-- Sheamus will be turning babyface in the near future. He'll be working a program with Mark Henry.

Tyrone Evans (a/k/a Michael Tarver), who was released last month from his contract with WWE following several months of inactivity, posted a bizarre diatribe on his Twitter account today. During the lengthy tirade, the founding member of Nexus accuses John Cena of intentionally fracturing his arm with a chair during a pay-per-view event and laughing about it backstage

RAW was completely re-written prior to the show going live. In an update on this, there were actually SIX different scripts for RAW that had been circulating throughout the day. One of those scripts had Triple H laying out CM Punk with a pedigree. Of course, that didn't happen. This just goes to show you how much things change on a daily basis in WWE.

As most would assume, the obvious scenario would be to really push CM Punk to the top considering his recent storyline angle and fan interest. With that being said, most of the RAW scripts were not about having CM Punk go over. They were more about pushing Triple H's new "authority figure" role. Surprised?!

As noted, the original RAW script called for CM Punk to be attacked by Triple H with a pedigree. Alberto Del Rio would then have come out and cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase against John Cena at SummerSlam. This would have put Triple H over as a major heel and then led to a storyline with CM Punk.

Of course, all scripts besides one were scrapped and that's what you saw on Monday night.

Originally Posted by YardFather

pimp.gif

All copped.

All YouTubed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

pimp.gif

All copped.

All YouTubed
pimp.gif

Del Rio at Wrestlemania: "Again, Gracias Mr McMahon, I will do my best tonight"
"Vince: "Oh yeah I forgot to mention, we'd like Edge to win it but you can win the rematch next month"
Del Rio: "Well the main event at Wrestlemania is still something I am thankful"
Vince: Actually, were making it the opener"
Del Rio: "That's good, too"

Del Rio at Extreme Rules "Finally destiny!"
Vince: "Yeah, once again sorry but we want Christian to get a feel good reign  for Edge"
Del Rio: "Hes earned it. A veteran. Hope he has a great reign as campeon"
Vince chuckles

Del Rio at MITB: "Cannot wait to win the damn thing already.
Vince: Huh? Well I have to inform you, were going with Punk tonight, but you and Cena have  Summerslam. Youre MITB winner
Del Rio: In  Los Angeles, the #2 ppv, Thanks.

Del Rio at Raw: Summerslam is nearly here
Vince: Actually....

Spoiler [+]
75378-trollface.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah he seems to be stuck in neutral right now, I wonder who Del Rio is going to feud with at Summerslam?

Del Rio at Wrestlemania: "Again, Gracias Mr McMahon, I will do my best tonight"
"Vince: "Oh yeah I forgot to mention, we'd like Edge to win it but you can win the rematch next month"
Del Rio: "Well the main event at Wrestlemania is still something I am thankful"
Vince: Actually, were making it the opener"
Del Rio: "That's good, too"

Del Rio at Extreme Rules "Finally destiny!"
Vince: "Yeah, once again sorry but we want Christian to get a feel good reign  for Edge"
Del Rio: "Hes earned it. A veteran. Hope he has a great reign as campeon"
Vince chuckles

Del Rio at MITB: "Cannot wait to win the damn thing already.
Vince: Huh? Well I have to inform you, were going with Punk tonight, but you and Cena have  Summerslam. Youre MITB winner
Del Rio: In  Los Angeles, the #2 ppv, Thanks.

Del Rio at Raw: Summerslam is nearly here
Vince: Actually....

Spoiler [+]
75378-trollface.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah he seems to be stuck in neutral right now, I wonder who Del Rio is going to feud with at Summerslam?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Oh my God if they went through with that
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But... they didn't. I could not even begin imagine the reaction of the IWC if WWE allowed that to happen.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Oh my God if they went through with that
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But... they didn't. I could not even begin imagine the reaction of the IWC if WWE allowed that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom