Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Can someone please explain what the *$+@ is happening on this season of NXT?

Haha wow those gifs actually make me want to watch NXT. 

laugh.gif
 me too. This week's main event was Tyson Kidd vs Yoshi Tatsu in a Yoshi Tatsu action figure's leg on a pole match. 

ShaunHill: As far as PPV DVDs go I collect Wrestlemanias and the box sets (Summerslam, Survivor Series). Every now and then I'll pick up a PPV if I know it is a really good show or if there is a specific match I want to watch again. I'm at work now but I have a list at home of PPVs worth checking out, I'll get back to you on that.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Can someone please explain what the *$+@ is happening on this season of NXT?

Haha wow those gifs actually make me want to watch NXT. 

laugh.gif
 me too. This week's main event was Tyson Kidd vs Yoshi Tatsu in a Yoshi Tatsu action figure's leg on a pole match. 

ShaunHill: As far as PPV DVDs go I collect Wrestlemanias and the box sets (Summerslam, Survivor Series). Every now and then I'll pick up a PPV if I know it is a really good show or if there is a specific match I want to watch again. I'm at work now but I have a list at home of PPVs worth checking out, I'll get back to you on that.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by toine2983

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think imma read sex on the moon soon.[/color]
You would, you haggard beast. How about you go read your child some bed time stories instead of indulging yourself in stupid romance garbage, peasant.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by toine2983

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think imma read sex on the moon soon.[/color]
You would, you haggard beast. How about you go read your child some bed time stories instead of indulging yourself in stupid romance garbage, peasant.

#!!@ no. I just saw that too. That mother $%$%$%.

I had breakfast with my Mom this morning and I quote she said this verbatim "If you're going to be World Heavyweight Champion you're going to need to put on some weight, son. You look a lot better now, though!"

FML. I need to up my intake even MORE.

Rough life.

#!!@ no. I just saw that too. That mother $%$%$%.

I had breakfast with my Mom this morning and I quote she said this verbatim "If you're going to be World Heavyweight Champion you're going to need to put on some weight, son. You look a lot better now, though!"

FML. I need to up my intake even MORE.

Rough life.

Bret's book is great, So are Jericho's but his first is the better. I thought Flair's was actually pretty good though? And obviously Foley's are all pretty great

Bret's book is great, So are Jericho's but his first is the better. I thought Flair's was actually pretty good though? And obviously Foley's are all pretty great

hombrelobo wrote:
HYPER MAN! That guy.

WCW Nitro theme is probably the greatest theme in the history of our sport.

�� I feel like a kid again every time i hear this.

Anyone read Goldust's book yet?

I think I'm going to pick it up.

hombrelobo wrote:
HYPER MAN! That guy.

WCW Nitro theme is probably the greatest theme in the history of our sport.

�� I feel like a kid again every time i hear this.

Anyone read Goldust's book yet?

I think I'm going to pick it up.

laugh.gif
 @ that dude being soapprehensive when approaching the roach.

I agree that Nitro theme was dope.
pimp.gif

Anotherfavorite of mine wasBenoit's WCW theme music.

Speaking of videos, Donde esta el Botchamania vids?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that dude being soapprehensive when approaching the roach.

I agree that Nitro theme was dope.
pimp.gif

Anotherfavorite of mine wasBenoit's WCW theme music.

Speaking of videos, Donde esta el Botchamania vids?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom