Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

The Miz, who held the WWE Championship for 160 days, has been named number one in Pro Wrestling Illustrated's "PWI 500" list for 2011. The list, which is now in its 21st year, ranks the top 500 professional wrestlers in the world.
Who would have ever thought when he was being called a "meathead son" on the Real World/Road Rules Challenge that he would someday not only be on this list, but be atop the list....wow.

Cleveland 
pimp.gif

punk's music was
pimp.gif

i cant wait for cena's full heel turn.

i thought he was gonna give rey another attitude adjustment after the match
laugh.gif

punk's music was
pimp.gif

i cant wait for cena's full heel turn.

i thought he was gonna give rey another attitude adjustment after the match
laugh.gif

If we are to believe Cena is a heel, he's gonna have to take notes from Jericho and change his ring attire when it happens.

If we are to believe Cena is a heel, he's gonna have to take notes from Jericho and change his ring attire when it happens.

so what happens from here? Razor/Shawn angle with the titles?

if they indeed unify both of those belts..I can obviously see a new belt coming into the picture after Cena vs. Punk...there is no way they kill punk and the wave he is riding currently.

and i've never heard cult of personality before...this theme is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so what happens from here? Razor/Shawn angle with the titles?

if they indeed unify both of those belts..I can obviously see a new belt coming into the picture after Cena vs. Punk...there is no way they kill punk and the wave he is riding currently.

and i've never heard cult of personality before...this theme is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saturday night the guy shows up with Colt at a non WWE Show...Monday night he is holding the WWE Championship belt to end RAW...Really loving what WWE is letting him do...

Saturday night the guy shows up with Colt at a non WWE Show...Monday night he is holding the WWE Championship belt to end RAW...Really loving what WWE is letting him do...

The Miz, who held the WWE Championship for 160 days, has been named number one in Pro Wrestling Illustrated's "PWI 500" list for 2011. The list, which is now in its 21st year, ranks the top 500 professional wrestlers in the world.

HORRRRRRRRIBLE. i agree with snitzky and chavo. you have a guy like the miz holding the title and you might aswell say the clerk at a quickmart can hold that title.

and
laugh.gif
@ everyone jumping on the cult of personality

thats been in rotation of my walkman, discman, mdplayer, mp3 player,etc since junior high
laugh.gif
  thats the black mans anthem tho. sorry punk

HORRRRRRRRIBLE. i agree with snitzky and chavo. you have a guy like the miz holding the title and you might aswell say the clerk at a quickmart can hold that title.

and
laugh.gif

thats been in rotation of my walkman, discman, mdplayer, mp3 player,etc since junior high
laugh.gif

Cena will not lose to Punk in back to back PPVs...mark my word...

Cena won't turn heel.....this feud btw the too is the closest thing WWE is going to give us as far as a heel turn for Cena...

Cena will not lose to Punk in back to back PPVs...mark my word...

Cena won't turn heel.....this feud btw the too is the closest thing WWE is going to give us as far as a heel turn for Cena...

honestly, I think the best thing to happen right now is give Punk a looong title run. Turn Cena heel, start a feud with Punk and Del Rio...could be good.

honestly, I think the best thing to happen right now is give Punk a looong title run. Turn Cena heel, start a feud with Punk and Del Rio...could be good.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Song is 
pimp.gif
, definitely known it for a long time.  Look at all the WWE related comments on the video on youtube!

So we have a Cena v Punk at summerslam?  For some reason if that happens I really don't see them making Cena lose to him again

Originally Posted by NobleKane

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Song is 
pimp.gif
, definitely known it for a long time.  Look at all the WWE related comments on the video on youtube!

So we have a Cena v Punk at summerslam?  For some reason if that happens I really don't see them making Cena lose to him again

30t6p3b.gif
@ people having to "warm up" or not like Cult of Personality..
it was one of the most popular songs of the late 80's-early 90's...
totally fits with what CM Punk is doing.
ehh...grumpy old man rant over...

-J-

30t6p3b.gif
@ people having to "warm up" or not like Cult of Personality..
it was one of the most popular songs of the late 80's-early 90's...
totally fits with what CM Punk is doing.
ehh...grumpy old man rant over...

-J-

Back
Top Bottom