Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JBug88

30t6p3b.gif
@ people having to "warm up" or not like Cult of Personality..
it was one of the most popular songs of the late 80's-early 90's...
totally fits with what CM Punk is doing.
ehh...grumpy old man rant over...

-J-
the thing is he wont use that song for long. ill be surprised if he uses it again on tv.

the wwe wants to own everything that is on their shows. music included

cant complain with Killswitch though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JBug88

30t6p3b.gif
@ people having to "warm up" or not like Cult of Personality..
it was one of the most popular songs of the late 80's-early 90's...
totally fits with what CM Punk is doing.
ehh...grumpy old man rant over...

-J-
the thing is he wont use that song for long. ill be surprised if he uses it again on tv.

the wwe wants to own everything that is on their shows. music included

cant complain with Killswitch though.

I'm gonna have to cop that CM shirt...and I haven't bought a WWE/F shirt since SCSA or The Rock had sick shirts out...smh...

I'm gonna have to cop that CM shirt...and I haven't bought a WWE/F shirt since SCSA or The Rock had sick shirts out...smh...

Originally Posted by masondid

Cena could go on a rant talking about how he's been there everyday since day one. Never left to make movies for long periods of time. Injuries didn't stop him from being in the WWE Universe long. he leaves it all on the table for the fans night in and night out, and how do they treat him, with nothing but disrespect. Yet they mark out for guys like the Rock who walk away from you and say they want to be movie stars and when his movies suck he comes crawling back to you, you love him like he never left. Guys like CM Punk who think they are bigger than business and hold our championship hostage, he abandoned you over money. I've never abandoned you. Now you mark out that CM Punk has returned. Yet I've never left, all I've done is given you all of hustle, all of my respect most of all all of my loyalty, and in the end you gave me nothing...

He should do this at Survivor Series its at MSG the crowd will be mostly anti-Cena, plus after this the Rock can come out lay the smack down on his jort wearing self. MSG could/would go nuts...
This is the ideal way I see Cena turning heel.  I hope it happens, but with the WWE nowadays, they'll eff it up.
I've had "Cult of Personality" stuck in my head all day.  I think his "new" theme is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Cena could go on a rant talking about how he's been there everyday since day one. Never left to make movies for long periods of time. Injuries didn't stop him from being in the WWE Universe long. he leaves it all on the table for the fans night in and night out, and how do they treat him, with nothing but disrespect. Yet they mark out for guys like the Rock who walk away from you and say they want to be movie stars and when his movies suck he comes crawling back to you, you love him like he never left. Guys like CM Punk who think they are bigger than business and hold our championship hostage, he abandoned you over money. I've never abandoned you. Now you mark out that CM Punk has returned. Yet I've never left, all I've done is given you all of hustle, all of my respect most of all all of my loyalty, and in the end you gave me nothing...

He should do this at Survivor Series its at MSG the crowd will be mostly anti-Cena, plus after this the Rock can come out lay the smack down on his jort wearing self. MSG could/would go nuts...
This is the ideal way I see Cena turning heel.  I hope it happens, but with the WWE nowadays, they'll eff it up.
I've had "Cult of Personality" stuck in my head all day.  I think his "new" theme is
pimp.gif

6 Year old predicting story lines that grown men can paid in the upwards of $80, 000 to come up with........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HHH Era= Off to a major FAIL already...............

6 Year old predicting story lines that grown men can paid in the upwards of $80, 000 to come up with........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HHH Era= Off to a major FAIL already...............

Honestly, who didn't see that coming? Who loses a title and doesn't demand a rematch? Don't hate the writers because Archie knows his %@!%.
pimp.gif

Honestly, who didn't see that coming? Who loses a title and doesn't demand a rematch? Don't hate the writers because Archie knows his %@!%.
pimp.gif

-- On the WWEShop.com website, all of the CM Punk items that they offer are either out of stock and backordered or completely sold out.

pimp.gif

Vince has his new cash cow. Time to turn Cena heel.

-- On the WWEShop.com website, all of the CM Punk items that they offer are either out of stock and backordered or completely sold out.

pimp.gif

Vince has his new cash cow. Time to turn Cena heel.

Back
Top Bottom