Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

BTW for the record..

Archie > GHIMS

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

For anyone ordering shirts, here's a $10 off coupon code if you spend $50.
WWECCABIN10

I got two of the Punk shirts and a wwe magazine for just under $53 shipped. The magazine is the cheapest thing you can add if you're buying two shirts, to make the total $50.

For anyone ordering shirts, here's a $10 off coupon code if you spend $50.
WWECCABIN10

I got two of the Punk shirts and a wwe magazine for just under $53 shipped. The magazine is the cheapest thing you can add if you're buying two shirts, to make the total $50.

Just about to post about the punk shirt on shopzone,wonder how the people that paid a $& load of cash on ebay feel.

Just about to post about the punk shirt on shopzone,wonder how the people that paid a $& load of cash on ebay feel.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Just about to post about the punk shirt on shopzone,wonder how the people that paid a $&#& load of cash on ebay feel.

Well the wweshop version doesn't say Chicago with the date of MITB on it, so they have a limited edition one. But still, $500...

Don't forget to pick up your new Zack Ryder tshirt as well. WWWYKI

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Just about to post about the punk shirt on shopzone,wonder how the people that paid a $&#& load of cash on ebay feel.

Well the wweshop version doesn't say Chicago with the date of MITB on it, so they have a limited edition one. But still, $500...

Don't forget to pick up your new Zack Ryder tshirt as well. WWWYKI

anybody else think they did a better job with bryan danielson storyline than the cm punk one? the bryan danielson one you legit didnt know if he was signed or not. the cm punk one you knew right away he was. granted he won the belt BUT maybe if they had him job to cena, dissapear, then come back at summerslam from the crowd to challenge cena and win the belt... that would have been great.

anybody else think they did a better job with bryan danielson storyline than the cm punk one? the bryan danielson one you legit didnt know if he was signed or not. the cm punk one you knew right away he was. granted he won the belt BUT maybe if they had him job to cena, dissapear, then come back at summerslam from the crowd to challenge cena and win the belt... that would have been great.

Reading Smackdown spoilers and all I can say is....

Spoiler [+]
The Corporate Broski: Zack Ryder.

WWWYKI.

Reading Smackdown spoilers and all I can say is....

Spoiler [+]
The Corporate Broski: Zack Ryder.

WWWYKI.

I’m going to !@%% in your cereal for a second. You’re wrong. This is exactly what Punk should’ve done. Here’s why.

Remember that thing I mentioned about Cult of Personality defining Punk? A lot of you are forgetting that no matter how cool he is or how much people cheer for him, CM Punk is the bad guy here. He’s never stopped playing the bad guy, we just like him because he’s so damn fun to listen to. He made a challenge he knew would destruct the Cena/Vince McMahon relationship (destroying the preconception he discussed about Cena being seen as “the best

I’m going to !@%% in your cereal for a second. You’re wrong. This is exactly what Punk should’ve done. Here’s why.

Remember that thing I mentioned about Cult of Personality defining Punk? A lot of you are forgetting that no matter how cool he is or how much people cheer for him, CM Punk is the bad guy here. He’s never stopped playing the bad guy, we just like him because he’s so damn fun to listen to. He made a challenge he knew would destruct the Cena/Vince McMahon relationship (destroying the preconception he discussed about Cena being seen as “the best

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Major Changes At RAW - WWE Overhauls SummerSlam [/h1]
Alberto Del Rio has once again been victimized by WWE's haphazard booking as his long planned match with John Cena at SummerSlam was nixed hours before Monday night's RAW telecast in Hampton, Virginia.

Creative overhauled the match line-up for SummerSlam Monday afternoon after deeming their creative plans for CM Punk for the event as "awful." Del Rio was effectively removed from the title picture as a result. WWE's braintrust felt that had Punk not been slotted in the title match, his much talked about storyline would extinguish.

Though Del Rio had the rug pulled out from under him once again, creative has the 34-year-old pegged for a title run this fall. WWE announced today they will present a landmark tour across Mexico this October and a number of high ranking officials feel the countryman returning as a conquering hero will garner a great deal of media attention.

Meanwhile, The Miz was at one point scheduled to reign supreme in the WWE Championship Tournament on RAW. Creative later changed their mind and the WWE Championship was awarded to Rey Mysterio, who got to hold the belt for approximately an hour and a half.

Del Rio can't catch a break.

Back
Top Bottom