Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

See this where I agree 4w. Wouldn't it have been great to have miz vs cena at summerslam ( after the promo the miz just cut). Have cena win and then have cult of personality start playing to set this up for night of champions??????
Co-sign.  Now that I think about it, this would have been cray cray.
eek.gif

See this where I agree 4w. Wouldn't it have been great to have miz vs cena at summerslam ( after the promo the miz just cut). Have cena win and then have cult of personality start playing to set this up for night of champions??????
Co-sign.  Now that I think about it, this would have been cray cray.
eek.gif

And after tonight i wonder how many wwe championship wins cena has left in his contract. I believe for the length of his contract he was guaranteed at least 11 title reigns.

Hombre- For the storyline purpose. Yes. Miz could of done it after the promo. Punk vs Cena is obvious. But I rather see those two knuckleheads wrestle for the umpteen time like edge/cena to build the storyline some more. The wwe already makes this out to be the second wrestlemania. I would waste the main event for that moment.

Nah, Miz needs to be out of the title scene for a while. His horrible first build as champ needs to be compensated for. He'll feel more like a real champ if they keep working his hated for Cena for a LONG time.

Hombre- For the storyline purpose. Yes. Miz could of done it after the promo. Punk vs Cena is obvious. But I rather see those two knuckleheads wrestle for the umpteen time like edge/cena to build the storyline some more. The wwe already makes this out to be the second wrestlemania. I would waste the main event for that moment.

Nah, Miz needs to be out of the title scene for a while. His horrible first build as champ needs to be compensated for. He'll feel more like a real champ if they keep working his hated for Cena for a LONG time.

And you guys are the main ones who complain about the lack of substance and recycling of angles and when you have the chance to have something fresh for the first time in years it was perfectly okay to rush everything.

Y'all don't know what the *%#% y'all want. No wonder Vince could give two +#!$# about the IWC.

I quit.

And you guys are the main ones who complain about the lack of substance and recycling of angles and when you have the chance to have something fresh for the first time in years it was perfectly okay to rush everything.

Y'all don't know what the *%#% y'all want. No wonder Vince could give two +#!$# about the IWC.

I quit.

I think it's great that they put Miz in that position to where fans would sympathize with him and want him to be in the ME of SS. Excellent job, WWE. Miz needs more fans again.

I think it's great that they put Miz in that position to where fans would sympathize with him and want him to be in the ME of SS. Excellent job, WWE. Miz needs more fans again.

Originally Posted by Furrell

I quit.
Everything about this angle has been fresh. You  mad because in your opinion the angle was "rushed"? I don't speak for everyone, but I myself think they have lots of things set up perfectly right now.

Originally Posted by Furrell

I quit.
Everything about this angle has been fresh. You  mad because in your opinion the angle was "rushed"? I don't speak for everyone, but I myself think they have lots of things set up perfectly right now.

It's not that though furrell. I think you saw tonight the transition into what the wwe was at one point and how they are using social media to their advantage.

Not only do you have this storyline going on but you still have the cena/rock build as well. Were not at summerslam yet and have night of champions but are still talking survivor series.

The wwe is doing this right. But it is just ways we see the storyline going. Maybe there is still more

It's not that though furrell. I think you saw tonight the transition into what the wwe was at one point and how they are using social media to their advantage.

Not only do you have this storyline going on but you still have the cena/rock build as well. Were not at summerslam yet and have night of champions but are still talking survivor series.

The wwe is doing this right. But it is just ways we see the storyline going. Maybe there is still more

Originally Posted by Club 27

Whatever.

this is the only main event that makes sense for the second biggest show of the year

Exactly, that's why Punk was brought back tonight. I understand people feeling this Punk angle is being rushed but Punk/Cena is best match to headline a major PPV like SummerFest. 
Miz v. Cena would have been better based off of the last promo alone.

I have absolutely no interest in seeing another Miz/Cena match.

That feud is exhausted at this point.

F this....... Punk beats Cena.... Leaves to relinquish the title... Cena is "fired"... A tourny he is not in for the title... HHH saves Cena... Rey wins the title tonight... And they rush to give it back to Cena...

Even with Punk back this storyline sucks...

Can they ever write a storyline concerning the title without Cena in it? And not only in it playing Super Jesus who rarely loses.. And when he does lose, he wins back the title in a week....

Originally Posted by Club 27

Whatever.

this is the only main event that makes sense for the second biggest show of the year

Exactly, that's why Punk was brought back tonight. I understand people feeling this Punk angle is being rushed but Punk/Cena is best match to headline a major PPV like SummerFest. 
Miz v. Cena would have been better based off of the last promo alone.

I have absolutely no interest in seeing another Miz/Cena match.

That feud is exhausted at this point.

F this....... Punk beats Cena.... Leaves to relinquish the title... Cena is "fired"... A tourny he is not in for the title... HHH saves Cena... Rey wins the title tonight... And they rush to give it back to Cena...

Even with Punk back this storyline sucks...

Can they ever write a storyline concerning the title without Cena in it? And not only in it playing Super Jesus who rarely loses.. And when he does lose, he wins back the title in a week....

Back
Top Bottom