Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Came to check for the prediction contest. Got to make sure I get my entry in for the prediction contest. Can't miss two in a row.

So to practice avoiding the Rainmaker, your man Yuji Nagata is working on his Limbo.

2015.07.16 PUBLIC EXERCISE YUJI NAGATA - YouTube

Main event should be good tonight.
Wouldnt mind Roofie vs Cesaro.

The Dean slander is well warranted.

whoever said roofus versus say sar ro for the IC belt should be the feud is spot on

that would be a vintage feud throwback to the good ol days

I'm really not sure who is going to win the main event tonight, but I'm positive there is going to be some sort of cluster F ending. Going to guess that Rollins somehow makes it out still champion.

I'm really not sure who is going to win the main event tonight, but I'm positive there is going to be some sort of cluster F ending. Going to guess that Rollins somehow makes it out still champion.
Yeah. The ending of the match is going to get this reaction
indifferent.gif
 I have that feeling.

Usually if you have a big PPV coming up, such as SS, you can guess the outcomes of the PPV before it. This one is really tough though. I feel like you have to assume that Brock will be the headliner of SS. This would naturally force a Rollins/Brock rematch. However, I have the feeling that HHH will want to insert himself into the storyline, which would then be a HHH/Rollins match, which wouldn't be for the championship, because it wouldn't make sense for HHH to be going for the belt.

The US title picture is interesting too. I'm assuming that KO wins the belt at some point. Just not sure if it will be tonight or at SummerSlam. If he doesn't win tonight, would they really have a 4th straight match at SS? Or maybe they throw Cesaro in there and make it a triple threat?

-WWE reportedly went back-and-forth in recent weeks over how to bring the group of NXT Divas to the main roster, as well as which Divas to use, so much so that arguments broke out between various members of the creative team.

At one point, there was an idea to bring the NXT Divas to the main roster and have them replace the current WWE Divas division, outside of a couple of Divas that could keep up, as well as those needed because of Total Divas.

Stephanie McMahon was always scheduled to be involved and that fact was never debated, however there was some discussion as to whether or not she should take credit for bringing the Divas in on television, as it is seen as a babyface move.

Originally, there was talk of calling up four NXT Divas — Sasha Banks, Charlotte Becky Lynch and Bayley, and at times, they were thinking about bringing only two NXT Divas to the main roster — either Charlotte and Banks or Charlotte and Lynch.

The belief is that both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are invested in this angle and are fully in support of it, so it likely won’t be one of those WWE angles that is quickly forgotten about in a matter of a few weeks.

Last edited:
Sorry it's so late.  Started drinking at noon yesterday and things kind of spiraled out of control 
tired.gif

2015 NTWT WWE BATTLEGROUND PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • You cannot change/update/modify your entry once submitted
  • Closes at the start of the 1st preshow match (approximately 7:30pm et)
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C6BHHNF

First survey I've been able to do in a while. :pimp:

Very intrigued for BG, haven't anticipated a PPV this much since 'Mania. Can't wait to catch it with y'all!

Gonna grab something to eat and come back and do the Battleground survey.

Back
Top Bottom