Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Funny how things change :lol: one minute you're the clear standout, and the next you're taking multiple ppv L's and dancing with R-Truth

I don't think any of it is his fault. If they pushed him the way they pushed either of the two he would be excelling. He has the charisma. He has the in ring ability. Look at cesaro. Nothing has changed about him from jobber cesaro or this cesaro. Except the WWE is letting him cook and putting him in the position to get over. At the end of the day creative holds the key to your success.

At some point I think they will find something for him and he will blow up the way everyone thought when he was predicted to be the most successful of the Shield..

the-new-day-shakes.gif

This is the style he is made to go out and do. They have match agents that put the matches together..

how old are you rhino? i picture you as a 50-60 year old man haha just from the people you bring up. but then again age has nothing to do with liking terrible workers(patera) jk

how old are you rhino? i picture you as a 50-60 year old man haha just from the people you bring up. but then again age has nothing to do with liking terrible workers(patera) jk

trained under old timer hiro matsuda...he broke my leg in a shoot and i never returned...went back to being a longshoreman...

...what might have been...

Back
Top Bottom