Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
the-new-day-shakes.gif
ezgif-2921880059.gif

Last edited:
They just don't know what to do with Dean.
which is pretty crazy considering they have 3 hours a week on modays and 2 hours on thursday .. this is why they should have a legit IC title. He's the definition of an IC champ. He reminds me of a Mr Perfect. As far as a ceiling and floor. (nothing as far as in ring or character)

Not to sound like a mark, but in 03 when the ring broke on big dopey and the gawd brock was that a set up?

He then goes on to explain how it happened: "We did a spot right before we broke the ring where we’re both down and they shoot a real close-up of both of us selling. Well in that time, [WWE Stunt Coordinator] Ellis [Edwards] had airbags under the ring. So they had lifted the ring a couple inches. So now, when I’m standing on that top corner, that ring is like standing on marbles. Because it’s moving. Of course now I’ve got my fat *** up in the air, 500 pounds on a not very stable surface … So then the ring broke. I just remember when it happened because … you don’t know how the stunt is going to look. But man, it was so perfectly timed the way we did it and Ellis did a great job of setting up. That thing collapsed and everybody they bought it so long.

Afterwards, he admitted to lying about the move for years: "And this is the first time out all the interviews I’ve ever done, I’ve admitted the truth that that was a rigged angle. On hundreds of interviews, I have lied right through my teeth and said it's a shoot. But if you get a chance to suspend people's reality just for an instant, for a second, it's good for them"

quote from sports illustrated.. just answered my own question.

LOL at the Prototype.. I remember a show on like A&E that followed wrestlers around trying to make it and Cena was one as the Prototype. Wrestling in like parking lots in front of no people. I think on the show he received a call to get a tryout wit WWE, or maybe right after and they mentioned it on the show. Classic stuff

found them they are from a Docu on Discovery channel .. crazy to think that this dude became one of the biggest stars in the history of the business. I remember watching this and creating him in whatever WWE video game was out at the time.

Last edited:
I'm mad Cena never used that Hustle Royalty Respect song as a theme, that went hard

HUSSUH
LOYUHTEEEE
RRRESPECK

Back
Top Bottom