Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Just finished the survey. Flying home from San Diego pretty late, so I won't be able to catch the PPV. Not expecting much from BG anyway though :smh:.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that Harley Race isn't the toughest dude that's ever been in the pro wrestling business..

jbl clothesline >>> jeans closeline

Agreed..But, jeans clothesline>>>>>** ****'s elbow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miz's Figure &

Sorry it's so late.  Started drinking at noon yesterday and things kind of spiraled out of control |I

2015 NTWT WWE BATTLEGROUND PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • You cannot change/update/modify your entry once submitted
  • Closes at the start of the 1st preshow match (approximately 7:30pm et)
  • Good luck!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C6BHHNF

For those that might have missed it being posted..

I have no idea what to expect from BG.

Survey done. Can't wait for NTWT fam commentating.

laugh.gif

I have no idea what to expect from BG.

Survey done. Can't wait for NTWT fam commentating.

:lol:

I had zero clue on how to figure out this BG survey..This could be the most useless/meaningful ppv in recent memory..

What is everyone eating for BG?

Have some steaks marinating and the grill prepped for tonight.

Imma just make hamburger helper :lol:

idk what to think about this PPV.

Could end up really interesting, or really uneventful.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I'll bomb half of that survey...feeling pretty good about the other half though :lol:

Last edited:
Watching last year's battleground ppv.. Easily the best match of the night is The Usos vs Harper and Rowan (2 out of 3 falls).. Too bad booking and injuries are going to keep all of them off of this year's battlegrounds card..

Queuing up Brock's last few matches, forgot about his match versus Big Show at RR 14.

This main event is very up in the air for me. I want Seth to win purely to have the accolade.

Sure we'll see Shameus at some point during or after the match.

like someone said before, they need to put on a good show tonight to hook people for summerfest. it's most likely just wishful thinking though.

*random*

Can't believe that WWE buried Cesaro last year by making him get sweep in a 2 out of 3 falls in hell in the cell 2014 against Ziggler for the Intercontinental championship.. Just because Cesaro said this.. :smh:

“It is a new era of guys, it’s a new generation, and it’s a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean I’m sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It’s great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.”

Last edited:
Prediction contest was tough. Crazy stuff could happen in the US and World Heavyweight matches...

Back
Top Bottom