Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
18 months = 1.5 years = round that ***** up to 2 years...
indifferent.gif

Something's brewing according to Meltzer:

He says this has already been happening:

"Phone rings at building ROH books: "Hello, this is ----- from WWE. We love your building and would like to run it."

Building rep: But it's only 1,500 seats and you don't run buildings this size

WWE rep: Well, we have this new brand catering to smaller buildings and we just love your building.

Building rep: We'd love to have you.

WWE rep: Well, there is one thing."

And also:

"Okay, that's not the next chapter, that's the current chapter.

Next chapter was described to me from someone close to the situation as "They'll never see what's coming next."

Granted, that came from someone who didn't know I'd already read the current chapter so it could be the same thing, or a new thing."

Now why is this?

"It's because WWE made the decision that they are doing touring Internet-fan shows called NXT and that ROH therefore becomes No.1 competition. This was before ROH got TV, the toy deal and managed to book Dallas city proper for Mania weekend next year. However, all of those things no doubt exacerbated the situation."

Easily one of the more popular shows of the decade. It was an iconic show

it was
but i managed to go without ever watching a full episode
that includes all the spin-off & derivatives like melrose place

90210 came out da same time as fresh prince of bell-air, which i watched lots of

So is WWE trying to destroy ROH or buy it and build it up?... I'm so confused...

Same here. It's like they very aware of a certain segment of their audience, yet play dumb as if they're ignoring it. I hope it's to build up and not overtake and destroy. If it's more HHH than Vince, then i actually feel good about it. If not, Lethal Jamison can look forward to multiple L's from Miz.

So is WWE trying to destroy ROH or buy it and build it up?... I'm so confused...

Same here. It's like they very aware of a certain segment of their audience, yet play dumb as if they're ignoring it. I hope it's to build up and not overtake and destroy. If it's more HHH than Vince, then i actually feel good about it. If not, Lethal Jamison can look forward to multiple L's from Miz.

:x

Back
Top Bottom