Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Bryan would be a hell of a trainer in NXT, imo. He trained Del Ray, who is training the women down there currently, so I'd imagine he'd definitely do well.
how you feeling about nola coming up? i may be going to the game sunday prob going to be hamels last start in cit bank with a phillies uni on. Only problem is its gonna be like 99 degrees haha.
Nola has great stuff but his mechanics suck. Enjoy him before he gets hurt.

Just going to throw this out there... the Tokyo Dome holds 55k... WK9 drew 35k... could Brock fill that dome if he was in a featured match?...
Just wwe guys not sure. If they did a NJPW super show definitely.

I meant as part if WK10....
if you put brock on a tna show it would sell an arena out

Incorrect... TNA wouldn't advertise him and would be a surprise in front of all 150 people at their Anniversary show...

Bryan would be a hell of a trainer in NXT, imo. He trained Del Ray, who is training the women down there currently, so I'd imagine he'd definitely do well.
how you feeling about nola coming up? i may be going to the game sunday prob going to be hamels last start in cit bank with a phillies uni on. Only problem is its gonna be like 99 degrees haha.
Nola has great stuff but his mechanics suck. Enjoy him before he gets hurt.
enjoying anything to do with the phillies is hard. can't wait for nfl to start so i can root against the eagles.

Just going to throw this out there... the Tokyo Dome holds 55k... WK9 drew 35k... could Brock fill that dome if he was in a featured match?...
Just wwe guys not sure. If they did a NJPW super show definitely.

I meant as part if WK10....
if you put brock on a tna show it would sell an arena out

Incorrect... TNA wouldn't advertise him and would be a surprise in front of all 150 people at their Anniversary show...
haha yea i guess youre right about that.. "oh my oh my god!! what is Bruce Laser doing in the impact zone?!?"

Been a bit behind on Phillies news and whatnot tbh so I don't know.

Still patiently waiting for Eagles football haha.

EDIT: just saw your Eagles comment :smh: killing me fam lol

Last edited:
11753731_731223243666549_2903619942636900328_n.jpg

fans make it easy to hate the eagles.. delusional every year 'were winning super bowl'. sports radio is comical all the bozos who call and cry every monday after a loss. I am a fan of Chip though.

Those clowns only represent a small portion of us haha. Most of us are realists and level headed especially dudes on here like BigEgo, Stillin, DatDudeChris, etc.

I just wanna see them get ONE ring before I die :lol:

Last edited:
fans make it easy to hate the eagles.. delusional every year 'were winning super bowl'. sports radio is comical all the bozos who call and cry every monday after a loss. I am a fan of Chip though.

Those clowns only represent a small portion of us haha. Most of us are realists and level headed especially dudes on here like BigEgo, Stillin, DatDudeChris, etc.

haha trust me I know. there are a few normal ones.

don't hold your breath. plus I hate the eagles bc during home games I get no service living so close to the stadium problems.

I seen my name lol. Iggles goin 10-6 this year. This coulda been a 12-14 win team if we had a damn QB & a good established WR :/

Anyways hows wrestling? Anything interesting?? Aint been in here since Monday lol

I seen my name lol. Iggles goin 10-6 this year. This coulda been a 12-14 win team if we had a damn QB & a good established WR :/

Anyways hows wrestling? Anything interesting?? Aint been in here since Monday lol

dat dude chris dat dude chris

Yea I'm praying Bradford proves me wrong and J-Matt makes a huge leap this year. Can't wait to see what Agholor does too.

And as far as wrestling goes Jushin Liger is gonna be wrestling at Takeover vs. Breeze and something going on between WWE & ROH apparently

Yea I'm praying Bradford proves me wrong and J-Matt makes a huge leap this year. Can't wait to see what Agholor does too.

And as far as wrestling goes Jushin Liger is gonna be wrestling at Takeover vs. Breeze and something going on between WWE & ROH apparently

they have one of the easiest schedules this year.. they dont even travel to the west coast. I think the furthest west they go is dallas. Also with chips offense the way its set up they dont need big time recievers so i think they will be ok.

Ehhh I was never impressed by Bradford but Chip likes him cause of his quick decision making which fits the system better than Foles taking forever just to get sacked in the end :smh:
I think Matthews & Nelson are gon be good, Cooper gotta go tho

And what?! That Liger vs Breeze match sounds hella random lol. Is that happening at Takeover next month? And hasnt ROH & WWE always been somewhat connected or are they finally doing a show together :nerd:

Ehhh I was never impressed by Bradford but Chip likes him cause of his quick decision making which fits the system better than Foles taking forever just to get sacked in the end :smh:
I think Matthews & Nelson are gon be good, Cooper gotta go tho

And what?! That Liger vs Breeze match sounds hella random lol. Is that happening at Takeover next month? And hasnt ROH & WWE always been somewhat connected or are they finally doing a show together :nerd:

Yeah at Takeover. And I wish lol

I just want good wrestling man

Bruce Laser :rofl:

I really hate edited matches...

Ditto. The thing is, it was seamless editing. I remember blinking during some rope running and next thing you Styles is launching a Pele Kick :lol:

:smokin

^ Rumor is that NJPW and WWE are working together and NJPW will cut ties with ROH.

X____________________X sucks for ROH. I do hope it would actually be working WITH and not the NJPW working FOR them.

tumblr_nrnxxmFs2z1tji5aoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nrnlqprj9J1ql0k28o1_500.png

tumblr_nrnln9Ybbq1tji5aoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nrniikYAg21ql0k28o1_500.png

tumblr_nrm26nRIZ11uxy2w6o3_540.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom