Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
What up late nite NTWT? I got the weekend off...bout to hit up LA tomorrow and be baked all weekend. :smokin

So is WWE trying to destroy ROH or buy it and build it up?... I'm so confused...

According to Meltzer, WWE has something that ROH won't see coming.
won't see coming? WWE has to go and f with everything. Let ROH do their thing and you do yours. I think they are pissed that ROH is releasing stuff with Kevin Owens. So now Vince has to try and destroy them. He's such a lame. Like retire and let Paul take over.

Just going to throw this out there... the Tokyo Dome holds 55k... WK9 drew 35k... could Brock fill that dome if he was in a featured match?...

is dbry our generations magnum ta.. obviously different endings .. but ta was poised for a NWA title run and the car accident cut his career short..

Bryan would be a hell of a trainer in NXT, imo. He trained Del Ray, who is training the women down there currently, so I'd imagine he'd definitely do well.

Last edited:
Bryan would be a hell of a trainer in NXT, imo. He trained Del Ray, who is training the women down there currently, so I'd imagine he'd definitely do well.
how you feeling about nola coming up? i may be going to the game sunday prob going to be hamels last start in cit bank with a phillies uni on. Only problem is its gonna be like 99 degrees haha.

Back
Top Bottom