Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
So far the NXT Takeover card looks like this

1. Owens VS Balor for the NXT P.O.S looking belt

The next matches that will take place at NXT BK are spoilers from taped shows 7/22 to 8/12.
2. Tyler Breeze VS Jushin Liger
3. Samoa Joe VS Baron Corbin
4. Winner of Bayley VS Sasha Banks for the NXT Womens title

Also, Dean Ambrose will have a role on sunday. Don't see where, though.

Last edited:
tumblr_nrkhvxq3ym1qhd29to2_400.gif

DA BOSS :smokin

Also, Dean Ambrose will have a role on sunday. Don't see where, though.
No more Seth vs Dean please. Dean needs to repackage himself or turn heel soon. Hopefully he betrays Roman and teams with Bray.

That would help all three guys imo. Roman would get the most out of it. They need to give him a normal entrance though, the crowd entrance is played out imo.

If it was my choice, I'd have the stage go dark and him appear at random spots as the lights come up and his music hits.
Have him do his punch the ground thing and pyro happens similar to WM.

What i don't get is how last 3 months, Dean was in the ME and now they have nothing for him.

I totally forgot Ambrose has been wrestling aimless matches I stead of being in a real feud. I probably didn't notice cause aimless matches are what the WWE calls feuds.

Speaking of that, I actually dig the comic stuff they're doing with Cody/Neville, even though it may lead to nothing

My brother just told me D Bry retired any word on this???
Daniel Bryan conducted a local interview today in his hometown of Aberdeen, Washington for 92.7 KGHO to promote his book where he spoke candidly about his career in the independent scene, his time with the WWE, his role on Tough Enough, his father, and many more. During the interview, Bryan mentioned that he didn't really keep up with the product and that while he's appreciative that fans still acknowledge him, "they need to move on". Here's the quote:
Host: But then again Bryan, I know. You're doing Tough Enough. You still have some exposure so people are going to acknowledge you. What's your take on this Sunday's Battleground?
Bryan: Right. Tough Enough is pretty easy. They fly me in, I go to the barracks, I sit down and we do a segment where I talk to them. It's quick, straight to the point and once I am done, I'm flown back home. It's easy and I love it. Especially with the position that I am in. Battleground? I'm not sure. To be quite honest I don't really have time for the current product apart from NXT; fans should focus on what's important and not hold on to my name. That's in reference to them still acknowledging me. I only do Tough Enough and Tough Enough should be about Tough Enough and not me. It's about those young men and women who want a future in this company. For those waiting for my return I appreciate it but let's focus on what's going on right now. I've had my time and it's over so it seems but there's an abundance of talent on the main roster for them to pay attention too. Just let it go.
Host: Do you ever get fan mails or like just cat calls in public from people wondering about your status?
Bryan: All the time. Some of it creeps me out to say the least. Especially the letters. Man, they send these long letters telling me how much they appreciate me and everything and I love it. Really I love it but sometimes it's just way too much for me to muster. It's amazing how much those guys can hold on to something.
After this segment the interview reverted back to his time in the independents and a few updates on his injury. He also talks about his relationship with Brie Bella, the infamous slap, his father, and more. KGHO usually archive their interviews a week after it airs, so it should be on their website next week no later than Friday.

He's having a hand time coming to grasp with his future, I think that's pretty clear as day. I feel bad for the Pencil Neck B+ Player :smh:

At least we'll always have this

***** gonna slip off the turnbuckle and end up like Candice Michelle.

Bryan :smh: :smh: those injuries were were a long time coming due to his style, but it could be been prolonged had he not came back at RR, nor been involved in any of the IC stuff. No reason should he have been in that ladder match that soon. Sabotage on their part.

Last edited:
Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 11m11 minutes ago

I appreciate all the thank yous, but the entire interview claiming that I said my time is over is a fake. I will be back wrestling.

Will make Brock tap, confirmed. :pimp:

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 11m11 minutes ago

I appreciate all the thank yous, but the entire interview claiming that I said my time is over is a fake. I will be back wrestling.

Will make Brock tap, confirmed. :pimp:

tumblr_lfkaosENPV1qzc0e9.gif

Last edited:
Alex Ziegler 3 mins · Edited Just an FYI guys I attend full sail where they film nxt tapings. And wwe production staff have started putting up banners that have both njpw logo's and nxt logo's. I have class again on tueseday so I'll take a picture and post it. But idk it's really interesting to me.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom