Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
So i just finished reading the LOLWWE page. FIrst off, who ever posted this reps are in order. I wish they had stuff from the 80s. They have a section but nothing is there. They don't have enough stuff on the 90s, which was a period where nothing but LOL type stuff was happening ( mid 90s ). But anyway, after reading through all the dumb **** that they do as far as starting and ending feuds without explanation. Is it really that hard to write feuds? I mean i know they need to put together a 3 hour show on monday and a 2 hour show for thursday. But after reading some of this **** it makes me wonder how much these bozos get paid, and also where do i sign up to try and get on board. I seriously think i could turn the WWE around within 8 months. I'd b like the Sam Hinkie of the WWE.
For those of you who did not read this page, please do. It took me about a week of reading it on and off, and i wish there was more. It truly baffles me how bad some of the stuff is. Not even like bad gimmicks, but just the way they would do stuff and then change it in the middle of the story with no reason or explaining of it at all.

SERIOUSLY IF SOMEONE FROM WWE IS READING THIS DM ME AND SIGN ME UP. GIVE ME 8 MONTHS AND YOU WILL BE DOING 6.0 RATINGS ON MONDAYS...THANK YOU..

but for those who missed the link here it is.. http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLWWE_History#2011_in_General

Also i wish there was a LOLWCW, which i feel like these pages should be modeled after that company.. there is one but it legit is like 3 paragraphs and covers 2000 only and some of 99..

Here goes an exert from the LOLWWE page about the Axel "push".. it's embarrassing. And then they wonder why there isn't new stars created..

The night after Extreme Rules, rumors went around that Paul Heyman was going to introduce a third client. Names were thrown around, including a returning RVD. Eventually, Heyman named his new client: Michael McGillicutty, repackaged and renamed Curtis Axel. The disappointment and apathy was almost palpable. Triple H then showed up and completely disregarded Axel as a threat, then destroyed him in the main event, only actually losing it because of a (kayfabe) concussion he'd received from Lesnar the night before. Trips and WWE caught a lot of flak over starting a concussion storyline so soon after Dolph Ziggler's legit concussion and for making Axel look like a total putz in the process.

The week after that, Axel and Heyman challenged Cena to a match, which ended via countout when Ryback came out in an ambulance and lured Cena away. With that "win", Axel went beyond looking like a total putz and started looking like a total fluke artist. It took until Smackdown the same week for Axel to actually win a match legitly, and he was against Sin Cara at the time!

Week three of the Axel saga started with Trips/Axel II being announced, until Stephanie came out and kiboshed it, burying Axel by saying he was "beneath" Trips and actually lecturing the crowd regarding being selfish. Yep, we were all lectured by the Billion Dollar Princess herself about selfishness. The pot was most certainly calling the kettle black. Vince then came out and basically reiterated Stephanie's words, burying Axel even more before joining in the lecturing as well. The hypocrisy was quite strong with those two. Trips showed up, was pissed, took his ball and went home. So Vince booked Cena/Axel again, and once again it ended in a countout. If they were just going to make Axel look pathetic from the start, why waste time repackaging him in the first place?

Week four brought on Trips/Axel II and III, which were both ended in quick succession by Vince. When it became clear that Trips was going to keep restarting it, Vince actually ran off with the ring bell. Complete waste of time for all involved.

Eventually, Vince came around on Trips/Axel, but by then Trips didn't want to do it again, so the whole thing ended up becoming completely pointless. At that point, Axel was launched back into the midcard, where he took the place of a concussed Fandango and won the Intercontinental title from Wade Barrett, inheriting Wade's feud with Miz in the process.

tumblr_nrkhvxq3ym1qhd29to2_400.gif

I don't think Fenway is ugly, but the team that plays there is the butthole of MLB..

The new Yankee Stadium is really nice, but I like Great American Ballpark in Cincy a little better..

Back
Top Bottom